Black People : If brainwashing was done to unsuspecting white folks, how many of us are victims?

that is interesting, response, I chose to be Christian because it encourages me to be patient with Black folks, to serve them and provide information as well as seek solutions and folks who are concerned with the healing of the community and the upliftment ofthe race,
but it is obvious that some have chosen hate as their religion and have a history of posts that neither share nor provide upliftment or encouragement about anything
but express a subconscious self hatred by making statements of hate about an abused people, as well as harboring old grudges and animosities

Hate?
Grudges?
Animosities?

You got all of this out of my opinion to the threads question because i cited RELIGION as one of the brainwashing tools used against unsuspecting black people? :10500: well ain't it???

I didn't mention any one religion, i said RELIGION period. So it is rather YOU who are displaying a self hatred by feeling the need to defend what your masters gave you showing and proving that the brainwashing is complete!

I know how much you love to quote El hajj Malik el shabazz, so here's one for you:

"If i throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the only one to bark is the one who got hit"

White media is nothing more than one big brainwashing scam. Since America is a "free" country, other methods must be used for controlling people. Soft power.
check out the video, this is some thing much more agressive and harmful and not a documentary from a conspiracy site

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back