Black Relationships : If Black Women Outnumber Black Men ...

Sanaiah25 said:
I was never confused Destee. I always understood that you were referring to black men. Apparently I confused others with one of my responses. When I said "a" man vs. "a certain category of men", I was responding to other males on this site who kept saying things to the extent of "if you look around you, there are men everywhere", or "I see men in my city everyday, why don't you come to my city."

Those responses belittle the situation and suggest that there is a large, general male population (which is true enough). I was emphasizing the fact that we are not referring to the entire, general male population, but a specific section of men (black men) that we desire.

Naturally if you start putting standards of what type of black man you really crave (such as a compassionate, hard working, selfless black man) you will limit the pool even more. However, yes I realize that for now we just want to have enough black men to go around, before we worry about the credentials of black men. :bingo:

Yes ... k Sister ... we're together!

:heart:

Destee

Akilles said:
This is really the true point and solution to the question that drives the intention of this thread. But many of the persons involved in such personal crisis seek not solutions but criticisms in order to put the blame on other than self destruction and out of control desire.

Well said my brother but the ignore is the root word in Ignorance.

And another point brother since you have soley driven home the arrived result.

It can be concluded that such specimen in the case scenario have unjustifiably continued an onslaught of collective proportions at the traditions set in motions by our anscetors as the proper and most propersous way to live the life force. Their unduly quests is to seek freedom from such straight path defined by our wise ancestors and destroy the selective process by validating the mediocre thus choosing for themselves what is right out of disqust with the spiritual authority of the ancestors.

Sanaiah25 said:
I was never confused Destee. I always understood that you were referring to black men. Apparently I confused others with one of my responses. When I said "a" man vs. "a certain category of men", I was responding to other males on this site who kept saying things to the extent of "if you look around you, there are men everywhere", or "I see men in my city everyday, why don't you come to my city."

Those responses belittle the situation and suggest that there is a large, general male population (which is true enough). I was emphasizing the fact that we are not referring to the entire, general male population, but a specific section of men (black men) that we desire.

Naturally if you start putting standards on what type of black man you might crave (such as a compassionate, hard working, selfless black man) you will limit the pool even more. However, yes I realize that for now we just want to have enough black men to go around, before we worry about the specific types of black men. :bingo:

You too have broken through this clouded veil yet some choose to block the path. Discourage not!

It can be concluded that such specimen in the case scenario have unjustifiably continued an onslaught of collective proportions at the traditions set in motions by our anscetors as the proper and most propersous way to live the life force. Their unduly quests is to seek freedom from such straight path defined by our wise ancestors and destroy the selective process by validating the mediocre thus choosing for themselves what is right out of disqust with the spiritual authority of the ancestors.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back