Black People : If Black Men rule the world, Will you revenge our discrimination?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Why are you banning this RETARD?

Haven't you noted the ease with which Destee's members are CRUSHING the so very very easily factually and intellectually challenged GARBAGE that he's posting?

Rednecks like him truly don't have any defence do they, for the ongoing criminality of Europe's onslaught/WAR ON TERROR on humanity in general, non-whites and peoples of African ethnicity specifically?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Brother Orisons ... i'm not interested in maintaining a place where folk take part in disrespectful dialogue, no matter how it easy it might be to dismantle it. Everyone must demonstrate their ability to engage without the name calling and blatantly obvious baiting and instigating of divisive and disruptive discussion. This not only includes that person, but you too.

With this in mind, i'm going to need you to stop calling folk names in this community. I know you have the capacity to stay on topic, and not make the discussions personal, as you have done here, in the post above, and other places throughout our discussions.

If this is the kind of engagement you seek, you're in the wrong place, for we are not that place.

Please, take it up a notch, giving us only your best interactions ... please.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Orisons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Brother Orisons ... i'm not interested in maintaining a place where folk take part in disrespectful dialogue, no matter how it easy it might be to dismantle it.

Everyone must demonstrate their ability to engage without the name calling and blatantly obvious baiting and instigating of divisive and disruptive discussion. This not only includes that person, but you too.

With this in mind, i'm going to need you to stop calling folk names in this community. I know you have the capacity to stay on topic, and not make the discussions personal, as you have done here, in the post above, and other places throughout our discussions.

If this is the kind of engagement you seek, you're in the wrong place, for we are not that place.

Please, take it up a notch, giving us only your best interactions ... please.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee
Isn't it a FACT that You truly cannot affect how ANYONE thinks apart from perhaps yourself, and YOU KNOW that there is no one on here more consistently insulting to the more obvious PALEFACE CURTROLL BATTERING RAMS than I [they never ever address assertions or answer questions, just consistently spout drivel]?

However isn't it better to have the more genuinely LOST as opposed to malicious Whites like Ryan airing their somewhat deluded and confused perspective on Destee giving US an opportunity to highlight to them and the rest of this planet that not only isn't White Supremacist Racist bigotry far from DEAD, but also the fact that WE haven't been contaminated by it and are in fact BIGGER than they are, in every way [as underlined by allowing them to post their assertions and questions].

Aren't WE more than adequately insulated from any damage by the FACT that there are so many easily verifiable TRUTHS [that WE would then have a chance to project and promote on both Destee and Google] to counter and totally CRUSH the so easily factually and intellectually challenged GARBAGE that they usually post?

Orisons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
:bell:

If you know that, then what would be the sense in keeping him around knowing that he's no challenge?
Don't YOU enjoy PALEFACE CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM baiting/torturing, [I do, did it so consistently they actually closed my playground AOHELL's Blackvoices down], in that isn't it very very satisfying to completely dismantle their delusions of cerebral grandeur/factual/intellectual superiority [in their own language without profanity]?

Why wouldn't YOU or I go on to Stormfront or any obviously WHITE Supremacist type website to try to direct and control their thoughts?

Isn't it very very obvious that melanin deficiency/mutant albinism/WHITENESS must be far more spiritually and intellectually debilitating than WE could ever imagine for Whites to look at the chaotic HELL they have created in just over 500 years, and still truly believe that THEY are anything more than the most debilitating CANCER/PLAGUE to ever afflict the human family?

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Don't YOU enjoy PALEFACE CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM baiting/torturing, [I do, did it so consistently they actually closed my playground AOHELL's Blackvoices down], in that isn't it very very satisfying to completely dismantle their delusions of cerebral grandeur/factual/intellectual superiority [in their own language without profanity]?

Why wouldn't YOU or I go on to Stormfront or any obviously WHITE Supremacist type website to try to direct and control their thoughts?

Isn't it very very obvious that melanin deficiency/mutant albinism/WHITENESS must be far more spiritually and intellectually debilitating than WE could ever imagine for Whites to look at the chaotic HELL they have created in just over 500 years, and still truly believe that THEY are anything more than the most debilitating CANCER/PLAGUE to ever afflict the human family?

peace

I don't 'enjoy' it, but if they choose to act a fool when they come here on that A-ryan Nation Bull then from time to time i will chime in. But, i'm not mad to see them go as it's really a waste of all of our time trying to deal with the beast on their level. There are others here, but much more subtle than that last wave that just came thru.

You can usually tell who they are because they are always two totally different things in their post's trying to outsmart black people for whatever reason. It's called the 'build you up, to break you down' method.

WHites will never look at what they've done to us over the last 500 years. They want to reap the benefits of what their ancestors did, but at the same time say that what their ancestors did has nothing to do with the white people of today. Or the famous line 'what's in the past, is in the past', yet they are still paying the jews reperations in Israel. Yet, they are still going around the world terrorizing and killing people for what they say some arabs did 10 years ago. they are still punishing the indians that are left for having the nerve to fight back against them hundreds of years ago. But, when it comes to black people we must stop living in the past.

There is no talking to white people that will change their way of thinking and it's more than obvious when those waves of A-ryans come thru and even more so when those here in black face go out of their way daily to convince others of their blackness and contributions to the black community.....

Keino

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2012
Left to their own accord, white people would just go right back in to savagery. The Egyptians first civilized them and after Rome fell went back into their 'dark age'- then came the moors who was the sole reason for their so called 'renaissance'. It happened twice before and sure as hell will happen again, if we just separated ourselves from them. As has been said before, they are the ultimate parasite, vampire etc - take away the host (black people) and they have nothing.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days