Black People : If Black Men rule the world, Will you revenge our discrimination?

Ryan, you can't say we're all less educated than you, and then say that we are supposedly thinking that of you. You just said it was true.

Let's face it...your PRIDE was so hurt that black people would think that they could get along without white influence (because lets face it, historically, let's just face it. Regardless of who you are, sitting behind the computer, you cannot deny history) and THEREFORE, you made an account so you could stand up for ancestors you don't really seem to know anything about.

That's why your here. Your EGO was pushed a little when you read a few threads (which, btw, don't represent every brown person everywhere).

And, just to make you mad, I will add that a lot of the atrocities committed by white men have been issues of pride.

Also, your explanation of narcissism is laughable. You hate yourself. You wouldn't be here making poor arguments if you thought you were too good for me.
LOL

You really just don't get it, do you?

You think you are some kind of brain trust on this little site, but other than being able to spell better than the losers on topix afam, you all are just as comically clueless with the nonsense about white devils or beasts and black gods or goddesses.

I don't have to make any argument when your entire point consists of name calling and vague mentions of some historical period you honestly have not the faintest idea about.

tsk tsk tsk....A-Ryan, your denial rears it's ugly head once again!!
I know far more than you can possibly imagine, but apparently you don't know that your ancestors weren't just innocent angels who never dreamed about hurting a hair on anyone's head.
I fear that you are reflecting, A-ryan! You've come here to try to absolve yourself and your people of the guilt you feel, but you're nightmares are only going to get worse if you keep this up.....

LOL "Knowing white people" isn't evidence to support your claim. I specifically stated it was a scenario because that is what it is so far. Nobody trivialized anything, I am talking about absolute genocide or the regulating of an entire race to slave class and you are trying to say the taking of a few million people from a huge continent to work the fields or perform some form of menial labor under strict and often inhumane punishments compares to that SCENARIO.
Again, you PURPOSELY trivbialize my ancestors enslavement and even have the nerve to say it was only a FEW MILLION to do menial labor! Now i'm not going to lecture you because i actually know that you KNOW better than that which is why i keep correcting the spelling in your name, since you couldn't spell it right when you joined, Aryan!

You misunderstood my posts.

I was saying that if black people really wanted to rule the world and receive minimal to virtually no opposition then you all should create a global society where everyone(including the white people who you apparently hate so much)lives a decent life, and basically a better one than they lived under their own systems, while the higher caste would still be reserved to those with black skin.
i don't think that YOU understand YOU! But, i do understand you and yours perfectly well! It will be ok, Aryan. We will treat you and yours with the same decency and respect you treated us with. We'll even let you keep your dogs to mate with. I know how much that means to you, especially since you treat them better than you do your own women..........:wink:
If you really were as morally superior as you think and believe you are then just the notion that the supposed enemies of your ancestors are completely dependent on you would fulfill your need for revenge and therefore, you wouldn't take advantage of that situation in a malicious way
- please quote me where i said that anyone was morally superior!!

On the contrary, I am more educated than most people and members on here don't seem to be educated at all.

As for how I found a way to your site, I just looked up stuff being said about white people on google and here I am.

I'll be your huckleberry.

Who was the first president, Aryan?

tsk tsk tsk....A-Ryan, your denial rears it's ugly head once again!!
I fear that you are reflecting, A-ryan! You've come here to try to absolve yourself and your people of the guilt you feel, but you're nightmares are only going to get worse if you keep this up.....
Ryan is just a random name I came up with for facebook, so you can stop that nonsense about "A-Ryan" as well.

info-moetry said:
Again, you PURPOSELY trivbialize my ancestors enslavement and even have the nerve to say it was only a FEW MILLION to do menial labor! Now i'm not going to lecture you because i actually know that you KNOW better than that which is why i keep correcting the spelling in your name, since you couldn't spell it right when you joined, Aryan!
I didn't TRIVIALIZE anything, I just stated what actually happened without the exaggeration that plagues this period in time from supposed historians and teachers. Colonial slavery was not the end all be all event in world history and it wasn't unique to your ancestors either, it was an obvious mistake by my ancestors and their cousins, and an unfortunate event for your ancestors.

info-moetry said:
i don't think that YOU understand YOU! But, i do understand you and yours perfectly well! It will be ok, Aryan. We will treat you and yours with the same decency and respect you treated us with. We'll even let you keep your dogs to mate with. I know how much that means to you, especially since you treat them better than you do your own women..........:wink:
So this means you will give us 2 to 3 square meals a day and a sturdy shelter to house us, at the LEAST.

Can you seriously shut up about the bestiality crap?

- please quote me where i said that anyone was morally superior!!
NOBODY actually says "I am morally superior to you", but calling white people "devils" and "beasts" is an obvious implication of moral inferiority placed upon those whom you labeled as such.

LOL

You really just don't get it, do you?

You think you are some kind of brain trust on this little site, but other than being able to spell better than the losers on topix afam, you all are just as comically clueless with the nonsense about white devils or beasts and black gods or goddesses.

I don't have to make any argument when your entire point consists of name calling and vague mentions of some historical period you honestly have not the faintest idea about.

So why are you here, on this little site?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back