Black People : If Black Men rule the world, Will you revenge our discrimination?

militant said:
Just curious...If God by some divine intervention made black people on top of the world, will we began our pay back on other races? Or will we all forgive and live happily ever after?

I doubt most black men would; however, the possibility is one of white society's biggest fears (if not the biggest)!

panafrica said:
I doubt most black men would; however, the possibility is one of white society's biggest fears (if not the biggest)!

They are scared. They are so obsessed with discriminating black more than every other race. They cannot and will not allow a level playing ground if there were we involved in the game for fear of the possiblity of being beaten. Yet they turn back, ignore their fear and call us all inferior.

TO ANSWER THE Q. PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT MUDER, RAPE, ENSLAVE, OR HARM WHITES WITH NO PROVICATION A.K.A. TAKE REVENGE.

mY INNER DEVILS ADVOCATE WOULD TELL ME 2 DO SO. BUT I BELIEVE SUPERIOR WEAPONS, AND INTELIGENCE WOULD BE ENOUGH. IF U NOTICE WHITES DONT ATTACK THOSE WHO CAN FIGHT BACK. ANY SIGN OF WHITE SUPREMECY WOULD BE STOMPED OUT, AND CRUSHED QUICKLY.

HERE IS A QUESTION...KNOWING THE NATURE OF THE BEAST, SHOULD THE WHITE PARISITE EVEN BE ALLOWED TO FUNCTION WHEN BLACK FAM REGAINS CONTROL. I MEAN GOOD NATURE, AND LAWS OF KARMA WOULD SAY DO NOT MURDER, ENSLAVE ECT BUT, KNOWING WORLD HISTORY...SHOULD THIS PARISITE BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE? SPREAD? INFECT THE EARTH AS TODAY?

I agree. Mostly Black people would not. But the prescence of superior weapons owned by the Blacks in charge and the will to use them that result in their Battlefield Earth movie moment(the bad movie starred John Travolta and Forrest Whitaker in bad Klingon makeup)with them losing in 17 minutes would no doubt double or triple exponentially the fear they have of Black people now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back