Black People : If Black Men rule the world, Will you revenge our discrimination?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by militant, Jun 24, 2005.

1. militant

militant Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Just curious...If God by some divine intervention made black people on top of the world, will we began our pay back on other races? Or will we all forgive and live happily ever after?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Brother Militant ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I've enjoyed reading you, thanks for feeling at home with us!

Not if Brother ... when.

That alone will be revenge enough.

:heart:

Destee

3. militant

Ratings:
    +3
    :wave:
    Thanx... I enjoy being on a site with brothas and sistas for a change...I have been wondering in the wilderness of cyberspace for a while. Got this site bookmarked.
    Oopsie for using "if"...But I agree sweet revenge indeed when we rule the world.

4. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    IMO, I don't believe our people would want to do that. But, I bet we'd have an army with top knotch weapons ready to protect our way of life. If not, then don't expect enslavement or something worse to not happen again...because it will.

5. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    Just as long as we don't take that blood pressure medication! :weird:

6. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I doubt most black men would; however, the possibility is one of white society's biggest fears (if not the biggest)!

7. militant

Ratings:
    +3
    They are scared. They are so obsessed with discriminating black more than every other race. They cannot and will not allow a level playing ground if there were we involved in the game for fear of the possiblity of being beaten. Yet they turn back, ignore their fear and call us all inferior.

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    TO ANSWER THE Q. PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT MUDER, RAPE, ENSLAVE, OR HARM WHITES WITH NO PROVICATION A.K.A. TAKE REVENGE.

mY INNER DEVILS ADVOCATE WOULD TELL ME 2 DO SO. BUT I BELIEVE SUPERIOR WEAPONS, AND INTELIGENCE WOULD BE ENOUGH. IF U NOTICE WHITES DONT ATTACK THOSE WHO CAN FIGHT BACK. ANY SIGN OF WHITE SUPREMECY WOULD BE STOMPED OUT, AND CRUSHED QUICKLY.

HERE IS A QUESTION...KNOWING THE NATURE OF THE BEAST, SHOULD THE WHITE PARISITE EVEN BE ALLOWED TO FUNCTION WHEN BLACK FAM REGAINS CONTROL. I MEAN GOOD NATURE, AND LAWS OF KARMA WOULD SAY DO NOT MURDER, ENSLAVE ECT BUT, KNOWING WORLD HISTORY...SHOULD THIS PARISITE BE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE? SPREAD? INFECT THE EARTH AS TODAY?

9. yaphet al-wynn

yaphet al-wynn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I agree. Mostly Black people would not. But the prescence of superior weapons owned by the Blacks in charge and the will to use them that result in their Battlefield Earth movie moment(the bad movie starred John Travolta and Forrest Whitaker in bad Klingon makeup)with them losing in 17 minutes would no doubt double or triple exponentially the fear they have of Black people now.

10. PoeticManifesta

PoeticManifesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Local Insurance Agent
    Ratings:
    +47
    I wouldnt avenge our discrimination.. I would put us all on a level playing feild... there will be nothing that divides us.. we would all be brothers and sisters.. as God wanted us to be. Though shalt not quarrel with ye brethren. :kiss2: