Black People : IF ALL WHITE PEOPLE DIED TODAY

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
The greatest threat to the domination of this planet by the white race is not the possibility of a violent revolution. Even if the white race had another world wide civil war like WW I and WW II, only fought each other on each others’ land, and annihilated each other no other race or racial grouping of any combination would be in a position to take control of the planet or even a country and run things differently. I didn’t say better…just differently!!! No one would or could do otherwise due to the fact that every other racial group has, in the name of education and religion, been indoctrinated into operating in the interest of the caucasian race.

As a child my elders used to tell me, " Go to college and get a good education then you’ll always have something the white man can’t take from you." My circle of friends followed their advice. We went to college. The vast majority of people of color with college degrees work for white companies. They must conform to white standards. The vast majority of people of color who have their own businesses have white partners, employees, and/or investors. They must conform to white standards. Conforming to white standards allows these individuals to make a decent if not comfortable living for themselves and their immediate family. They are unable to extend their prosperity to their community. When you look at the general state of life for all people of color today, one thing stands out. Our internal society is weaker than it was before the integration generation.

Most people of color who can’t conform or consider themselves militant or revolutionary are cash poor and therefore don’t provide an example of success to non-revolutionaries. This hinders the ability of those Blacks who can’t conform to recruit among their integrationist friends, family, and so-called community leaders. The problem is worldwide. Here in AmeriKKKa it is presented as a Black problem. (For the rest of this paper instead of the term people of color I will use Black.) Many non-conformists are labeled militants, revolutionaries, or crazy. These labels serve to alienate them from the masses. The "dreaming individual" who take pride in his or her own ability as an individual to make money, take trips, buy things, and get along with white folks will not want to be seen or even identified with a non-conforming person or group. Think of how much harder it is to get them to provide assistance of any kind? The task of soliciting support from our middle or upper class is triply hard if you are broke because everyone knows integrationist Negroes stand (at a minimum) to lose all their material possessions if white folks find out they helped revolutionary, militant, crazy Africans. The non-conformists’ financial foundation is too weak to be of any aid to them in that event.

The Islamic scholar Muhammad Haykal has said that the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was able to attract so many followers so fast for three reasons:

1. Some believed in the messenger as the Prophet of Allah and wished to follow God’s will.
  2. Some saw the power the believers of Islam were wielding and were seduced by the power.
  3. Some merely wanted to share in the booty and riches the Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) followers captured after every victory.

People who agitate against white domination have nothing in place, at this moment, which can garner support on these three levels. Look at the way life on Earth is currently situated. The militant and revolutionary people of the world get killed, thrown in jail, bought out, disgraced, and just generally stepped on in such a way that their demise is used as further evidence of the futility of trying to fight against white domination. Militants win battles and lose wars! The example of their lives is never presented in a constructive way or in a way that is beneficial to the masses! Their lack of media access and poor public relations capabilities permit the ruling powers’ propaganda machine to put any spin or slant on the story that is beneficial to the ruling class. The propaganda machine must be confronted. Any attempt to counter the media by taking it over is doomed to failure. The media, as it currently functions, is a creation of the Euro-peon leadership. There will be no revolution from within its pale recesses. Those who consider themselves militants and revolutionaries must create their own counter-propaganda machine. All methods of communication should be utilized to spread the word. A combination of computers, AM, short wave and micro radio stations, local newspapers, and word of mouth could be the foundation of a very effective counter measure to the many ridiculous gossip type scenarios masquerading as news. Much of the information passed along using these methods would pass below the radar of white people and their "running dog lackeys".

The white race enforced its domination of the world by spreading its culture or mindset as a supposed ‘civilizing’ influence. All who participate in the culture and religion of the white race support and finance the goal of their own continued domination by the white race. When the majority races and cultures of the world withdraw from participating in white folks culture and religion their domination of the world will end. That is the aspect of Elijah Muhammad’s life and organization that was so very threatening to white folks. The fact that Elijah Muhammad chose to conduct his personal life in a patriarchal Arabic manner has given both his enemies and followers an excuse to diminish his legacy. Do not let his personal life blind you to the reality of his message. He was The Messenger for our people in our time.

According to popular thought the non-violent civil rights movement was the strongest force to confront the white power structure in the history of the United States. The media of the world repeatedly tells us that so much was accomplished Black people should be satisfied. CHECK THIS OUT…. All the Negro leaders did was withdraw economic support of white institutions! The marches, sit-ins, speeches, voter registration drives, etc. etc. were just side dishes. The main course was the boycott. This let the white power structure know Blacks were serious. White folks did everything in their power to insure that the Nation of Islam and the various so-called Negro leaders would not join forces. These same Negro leaders and their white Jewish allies used the white fear of The Nation to advance their own integrationist goals. Once all the leaders of the non-violent civil rights movement were allowed to integrate into white society neither the Negro or white leaders seriously considered the boycott as a weapon again. We sit back wondering what went wrong as if it is a mystery. All we get are empty unappetizing side dishes (marches, speeches, & voter registration drives). The entrée (boycott) is never served. Money and material things solely motivate the white race of the world. To withdraw our support of their goals, to withdraw our fight against their goals is to no longer give them our mental, spiritual, or physical energy. The worldwide system of white domination would shrivel in on itself within 18 months thru the use of the boycott. Look at a map of the world. All the materials used by the white races to make money are present only in and on lands originally occupied by other races.

The USSR did not break apart because of any failure of Communist principles. The social-economic system of the USSR had been isolated and boycotted by the nations of the Western Bloc. The Cold War was a battle of and fo http://www.tehutionline.com/newpage18.htm

If all white people died today;

what are the facts?
and effect on the Black community

since we have failed to work towards Black nationalism and Self Sufficiency as Malcolm and Elijah Muhammed suggested 60 years ago

China and Saudi Araibia woud use their military to seize thier property and
funds from the federal reserve all banks and finanical insitutionsand take what ever to pay for thier losses

street gangs will rule the Black community
as if this was the Congo or Haiti

1 water facilites would not be running,
no bathing, no toilet flushing, the pulps would not pulp the water,

2 truck delivery of food would shut down,
(hispanics and Koreans have trucking and farms we dont)

3 communications would shut down,
4 hospitals would shut down,
5 people would not get their retirement,
unmeplyment or social secuirtychecks on the first of the month
6 no electric or gas utilties
7 no gun shops because Asians, Lations and Arabs who have been purchasing arms l
while we have given ours away for toys, will dominate because of thier unity

Now out of 34 million Black folks, over 50% in deep poverty or facing it,
how long will the average African American last under such conditions without food or water?
Do you think we can just comandeer the water works before other ethnicities and races???

What will happen in the motherland?
How much is the food, and utility infrastructure and water purifcation dependant on whites still there?

But since common sense is no longer in fashion, I will risk being unfashionable in this day of Ujamaa collective economics

When do we start to organize, stop the pity party and actually work towards self sufficency,
and Black nationalism and Pan Africansim
for the benefit of our children and descendants when white folks simply plan to pull the plug on all of the above?

If we fail to plan we plan to fail

I did read the entire article and think such a condition would force us to invest in our own communities and financial institutions but some would run to the Asian and Arab banks instead. I think the idea of cultural boycott is a viable strategy. I have utilized this myself the last three years, by withdrawing all assess from white financial institutions and working for a black owned non profit. I am reducing debt the problem is increasing savings since I don't have medical insurance. We do need to come out of Babylon(America).

I did read the entire article and think such a condition would force us to invest in our own communities and financial institutions but some would run to the Asian and Arab banks instead. I think the idea of cultural boycott is a viable strategy. I have utilized this myself the last three years, by withdrawing all assess from white financial institutions and working for a black owned non profit. I am reducing debt the problem is increasing savings since I don't have medical insurance. We do need to come out of Babylon(America).
f that is what it takes, after the hell we have been through it will be too late

How long can the average Black working class family in the 50 states last without heat, hot water, water, food, or electricity?

By the time we plan to organize and forget our differences to seize these resources, the Asians and latinos, will be there already well armed and well organized wtihn each ethnic group

economically they have been panning for this since Nixon

we have planned for nothing, inspite of the 50 years of warnings

My concern is the welfare of the masses

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back