Black Spirituality Religion : If Akhen-Aten Was Moses....

omowalejabali said:
In many books written by Laurence gardner he has geneaological charts which show that Abraham's wife Sarah, whose name means "Princess" also was of "Egyptian" heritage (not only Hagar), in fact, she was supposed to have been related to the Pharaoh Senusret 1 who died est 1926 B.C.

The year 1926 B.C. is well before so so-called "Hebrew" or Hyksos invasions. It dates to the early part of the 12th Dynasty and "Senusret" is actually Kheperkare Sesostris 1, who reigned est. 1971-1926 B.C.

Doesn't the "Bible" speak to how Abraham tried to conceal his wife's identity but it was found out ( because she was related to the Pharaoh, and was actually one of his wives!).

In regards to Abraham, I do think Sarah was one of the Pharaoh's wives, for no Kemetic Pharaoh would give a foreigner/Asiatic women a Kemetic servant (Hagar) if they were not expecting his child and living in Kemet as his wife. In the Amarna Letters, Kemet made it clear that they wouldn't even give their daughters away to marry because the women was far too precious in traditional African societies. One last thing, the name Abraham can also be translated into Kemetic as "heart of the majesty of Ra" or "heart of Ra's majesty". There are many things the Hebrews tried covering up, which is why I say we cannot understand the truth of the Bible until we compare it to the works of our ancestors in the Nile Valley.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
In regards to Abraham, I do think Sarah was one of the Pharaoh's wives, for no Kemetic Pharaoh would give a foreigner/Asiatic women a Kemetic servant (Hagar) if they were not expecting his child and living in Kemet as his wife. In the Amarna Letters, Kemet made it clear that they wouldn't even give their daughters away to marry because the women was far too precious in traditional African societies. One last thing, the name Abraham can also be translated into Kemetic as "heart of the majesty of Ra" or "heart of Ra's majesty". There are many things the Hebrews tried covering up, which is why I say we cannot understand the truth of the Bible until we compare it to the works of our ancestors in the Nile Valley.

Brother,

I agree with virtually everything posted here but check this out.

If "Abraham" had children born to him by "Sarah", a Kemetic Princess, Hagar, a Kemetic "servant" and Keturah, an Ethiopian "concubine" how then could his offspring be anything other than "Kemetic"...??

Especially if he was residing in Kemet, even if he was of "Asiatic" origin...

Do you not see that this is why the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his teachers referred to the offspring of "Abraham" as the ASIATIC BLACK MAN....even if this is a misnomer how then can folks claim him to be "white"....??!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back