Black Spirituality Religion : If Africans were the first Chistians, how can you...

Aluku

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2012
This is the first of my controversial posts :)

IF you say that Africans were the first Christians (term that means, like Christ or followers of Christ), how can say that Christianity is a white man's religion?

Christianity in Ethiopia dates to the 1st century AD, and this long tradition makes Ethiopia unique amongst sub-Saharan African countries. Christianity in this country is divided into several groups. The largest and oldest is the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church (in Amharic: የኢትዮጵያ ኦርቶዶክስ ተዋሕዶ ቤተክርስትያን Yäityop'ya ortodoks täwahedo bétäkrestyan) is an Oriental Orthodox church in Ethiopia that was part of the Coptic Orthodox Church until 1959, when it was granted its own Patriarch by Coptic Orthodox Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of All Africa Cyril VI.

This is the first of my controversial posts :)

IF you say that Africans were the first Christians (term that means, like Christ or followers of Christ), how can say that Christianity is a white man's religion?
Why because this says christianity dates to 1 AD in Ethiopia, which is after the Roman Empire established the vatican as the center of christianity. The Roman Empire capitalized on the need for people to have the "birth" of a messiah. They provide one named "jesus". They used mythology (Krishna, Buddha, Horus, Mithras, Attis) that was already present for centuries but with a new twist. None of these other "sons of gods" influenced the very calendar we use the way the "birth of jesus" does. We measure time by B.C. (Before christ) or A.D. Our calendar is not called B.H. before horus, or B M before mithra. It's the GREATEST mind control ploy known to man. You can't escape their calendar. It's just like the federal reserve notes don't allow you to avoid debt. Which is why I've alwasy said the banking, education, religion, law, and politics are ALL interrelated.

No coincidence that place is the motherland (Ethiopia) which is one of the birth places of HUEMAN OURSTORY, with their own traditional based spiritual systems already in place for eons, somehow are viewed as the first "christians" conveniently
right after the vatican basically changed the face of humanity in 1 AD.???

The are some that claim the new world order is coming. There are some who claim the NWO has been in effect since early last century or several centuries ago. But to be honest the NWO has been in place since the roman empire. This is why the vatican STILL remains the "religious center" of the world. And now the vatican has two sister cities that help with the NWO, Washington DC (the military center of the world), and London (the banking center of the world). The U.S. is the last piece.

All we see is not by accident. As long as we "follow" this calendar system our reality will remain an illusion.

I would ask myself a question. Why would Africans in Ethiopia need a white jesus savior after centuries and centuries of their own spiritual systems? And why would the Ethiopia who is the ORIGINAL HUEMAN, need a white jesus savior?

Of course Africans NOW needed a savior because now the animal called "caucasian" was a savage who was prepared to rape maim dominate isolate kill, yea African did need a savior. Unforunately the ones who were killing us, tried to pacify us with an image, the image of your savior FROM US (white people). So now you telling me Ethiopia needed to be "saved" from themselves?
wj.png

You can debate whether or not christianity is a white man's religion, but the fact remains it's controlled by "white men". Which if you dug deeper one would realize this pseudo reality we follow (which is heavily influence by the euroPEON) is just a shell game.

I don't handle theories too good. But facts I have no problem with.

FACT: Constantine the Great (Latin: Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus;[3] c. 27 February 272[2] – 22 May 337), also known as Constantine I or Saint Constantine,[4] was Roman Emperor from 306 to 337. Well known for being the first Roman emperor to convert to Christianity,[notes 4] Constantine and co-Emperor Licinius issued the Edict of Milan in 313, which proclaimed religious tolerance of all religions throughout the empire.

This is 300 years AFTER Ethipia became a Christian nation!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back