Black People : If 9/11 story is hype, then the Three wars are based on what?????

the US does not view capitalism as an economic system. we view it as a religion. the true god here is the dollar.

if you look at it from that point of view, these wars are fought because there is immense dollar value to many entities.

"contractors" are making huge money out of the "wars".

it does not matter what the pretext is. we will always be at war. war without end.
it pays too many people to ever stop. the military complex is a cash cow.

bin laden had nothing to do with it really.

Chuck:

Then some things 'we the people' have to accept the blame for...

And would we have the armies of the world refight the Crusades all over again too?

Then we will reap they sow...

FYI...

Bin Laden is just one individual...

Al Queida is what the minions of the West fear...

And judging by the recent accounts being broadcasted over the public (if not commercial) airwaves?

They have understandable reasons to be!

Otherwise do consider your own words:

Also go back and do a little personal speculation (since we knew even less about how the 'secret' government operated during the Vietnam Era--and who was 'deep throat' actually working for--etc.)?

Yes...

Your counter arguments have their merits...

But...

After everything else has been said and done:

It was and is about how this nation's true ruling class covers their own rear ends...

That's really why one white president got run out of office!

Also another former one might well wind up in jail...

So it ain't over yet!

And stay tuned...

FYI...
Good post and I feel you on that one partner

i see i am not getting through......

none of this has anything to do with bin laden or anything else except money.
the US fights wars because there is money to be made. all else is just a pretext.

hello?

wars are based on money. health care is based on money. education is based on money.
the prison system is for profit. its all about money. everything.

in america, capitalism is the religion.

The life the the Bush administration has put the world through these days are crazy. I have just watched a movie called Zeitgeist. It talks about every one of the things mentioned plus religion and domination through "interesting" means. I definitely recommend people to watch it. The movie is in totality on Youtube.

After looking at it, what do you think?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back