Black People : Ideology - the new Black Mental Slavery

well ideologies such as black people should spend more of their money on black business is not mental slavery imho....
were you getting at something else brother?
interesting topic though...thinking outside the box as usual.....

one love
khasm

I got you brother. I don't see that as an ideology so much as a necessity. I think, and this could be my "ideological stance", the virtues of us harnessing our economic power as consumers to build and grow the economic engines in our communities are beyond ideology.

Ideology for me would be a set of beliefs, generally not yet proven to be accurate or completely accurate, where the adherents have some deep set emotional investment that prohibits them from seeing or considering other or alternative points of view or perspectives.

Ideology for me would be a set of beliefs, generally not yet proven to be accurate or completely accurate, where the adherents have some deep set emotional investment that prohibits them from seeing or considering other or alternative points of view or perspectives.

Okay Blackbird,

What is the stone in your shoe this time?

What does "considering other or alternatives" mean exactly?
For instance, when if I gave some serious consideration to whatever and
after which, I ain't interested. I dismiss it. Am I wrong for
that?

Open minded does not mean to accept everything. So what
are we talkin'bout here?

Is there a standard 'filtering' mechanism or paradigm
we should follow?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back