Computers - Software Hardware : IDE ONE - An online code sharing/collaboration tool

I like the fact that you know Python more then any other language which is highly important such as C++ and Ruby - we should talk - do you know how to build live chat with Python?

What do you mean by live chat? As in a chatroom or Instant Messenger? Either way, I'd start taking a look at XMPP. It's an open standard and it's being used in quite a number of profitable projects. Jingle also provides VoIP/video stuff.

The Web development languages are pretty common but you also have XML down - do you know how to write XML/XLST languages for databases?

I can write XML fine. It's just a markup language for structuring data. I haven't done any XLST, but I did quite a bit of XPath stuff (not just on XML documents either).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back