Black Women : I'd Like To Adopt Queen Goddess Auset's word

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by river, Jun 11, 2007.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Womb-gender instead of woman.

The word woman means of man. There is not a person on this earth living or dead that was born of man. We speak a language (English) which causes us to lie every time we open our mouths even when we are trying to speak what we want to be the Truth.

I know there are some persons, especially in Amerikkka, who resent being associated with the womb. They have internalized the western world's patriarchy and feel ashamed of our ability to bear children But this is a false self-perception stemming from our acceptance of a stigma imposed on us by those who have no womb. As true Africans we must reject this stigma and reclaim our birth-right. We are womb-genders.

And what shall we call men? Phallic genders. Again, there are those who will reject this because of our society's perverse and prurient attitude toward sexuality. But what other characteristic is the exclusive property of each gender?

Let us use words that speak the Truth about who and what we are.

Ase

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Queen Goddess Womb-Gender Precious and treasured cargo River.
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    Precious you are Cosmic Universally Etherally Divinely right in all you said.

We are no european

Lady
    Girl
    Women

No matter what age we Black Womb-genders are we are Womb-genders, and any one not desiring to identify with the Sacred Womb is lacking much knowledge.

As Black Womb-genders we must Identify ourselves other than anything that is european related. To do that we must renter the WOmb of our conscious to Know thy selves a Divined Souls.

Beloved Qg River it is Womb-genders like you I would have love to given the physical birth too. Being that did not happen and will not happen, I am honored to be your mother, sister, friend in the Divine Spirit.

Oh precious QG River, have I told you lately how much I am loving the truth and reality in you. Teach my Divine sistah teach:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Say It Loud.

I AM a Black DIVINE WOMB-Gender. The DIVINE Sacred WOMB of Mother Earth.

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    You are such an extraordinary addition to the Destee fambly queen 'Goddess.

I teach only because I have learned.

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Qg Beloved River::kiss2:

We ALL are ExtraOrdinary to the world and Destee family.

HILY/A:kiss2:

5. Sami_RaMaati

Sami_RaMaati Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +243
    This is a good topic.

May I suggest abandoning the kang's anglish altogether and use Afrikan derived terms instead?

From Kiswahili:

"woman" is "mwanamke" (mwa-na-M-kay)

"man" is "mwanamume" (mwa-na-MOO-may)

In various cultural nationalist communities around the U.S. a woman is referred to as "Mama (First name here)" when referring to a specific adult female, and a man is referred to as "Baba (First name here)" when referring to a specific adult male. "Mama(s)" and "Baba(s)" also refer generically to adult females and males respectively.

In the Ausar Auset Society, women are referred to as "Mut" (pronounced "MOOT"), also meaning "mother" if a child uses the word and men are referred to as "Atef" (pronounced uh-TEFF'), also meaning "father" if a child uses the word). Both of these words are Kemetic expressions.

The importance of recognizing how english limits our way of looking at the world around us through Afrikan eyes cannot be overemphasized.

6. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warrior Sami_RaMaati:
    :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    My man Sami wants to take it a step further

In Yoruba womb-genders are obinrin and phallic-genders are okurin

^5 to all the beautiful Black obinrin and okurin.