Black People : Ice Cube - Cave *****

I remember when this song first came out, these lyrics hoked me.

Give me a black goddess sister I can't resist her. No stringy haired, blonde
hair, blue eyed, pale skinned buttermilk complexion. Grafted, recessive,
depressive, ironing board backside straight up and straight down. No
frills, no thrills, Miss six o'clock, subject to have the itch, mutanoid,
caucazoid, white cave****

Why everytime we get famous
You wanna play us like Andy and Amos?
The devil sent you to try and tame us
But you can't tame me, with no **** named Amy
Lookin' for the dark meat
But ho, I ain't tryin' to go out like Barkely
Cuz everytime I turn on the TV
I see several brothers with she-devils
Smilin' cuz you out on a date

But if you look around today, these lyrics fell on deaf ears.

Also:

This is Kelly Ripa with her new co-host, Michael Strahan. She is a married mother of three, and apparently has no qualms about publicly embracing her new co-host. In fact, she did so with great enthusiasm on his first day, leaping into his arms as he came on stage.

2untitled.png

untitled.png

Peace!

I remember when this song first came out, these lyrics hoked me.

But if you look around today, these lyrics fell on deaf ears.

Also:

This is Kelly Ripa with her new co-host, Michael Strahan. She is a married mother of three, and apparently has no qualms about publicly embracing her new co-host. In fact, she did so with great enthusiasm on his first day, leaping into his arms as he came on stage.

2untitled.png

untitled.png

Peace!

Before all of that he was married to a white woman who cleaned him out when they got divorced.....I think he's either married to, or still engaged to eddie murphies ex-wife.....

nicole_murphy_michael.jpg

hmmmmmmmm, i'm not quite sure that that's not eddie after he had a few bleaching sessions..

The enthusiasm probably came from being warned that if she didn't embrace him that she would be replaced because michael brings with him a sporting audience, sure to boost the ratings thru the roof after that regis guy left.....

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...-michael-strahan-ratings-regis-philbin-368094

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back