Black Sports : IBF Orders Peter-Klitschko Box-off

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Samuel “The Nigerian Nightmare” Peter’s manager, Ivalyo Gotzev, is declaring that the “moment of truth has arrived,” for a top contender to step up and face his man, now that the IBF has ordered a box-off between Peter, 24-0 (21), and Wladimir Klitschko, 44-3 (40), to determine its new number-one contender (on the heels of last week’s announcement that the WBC has also ordered a box-off between Peter and its top contender Sinan Samil Sam). “We want to thank both organizations for recognizing Samuel Peter and giving him the opportunity to become their top contender. We’re looking at all options to see who will step up to the plate first. Samuel is ready to fight either guy, so it’s time to put up or shut up.” Gotzev says that Team Peter is overjoyed with the developments of the past couple weeks. “This is a great moment in Samuel’s career and the outcome of this is going to determine the future of the heavyweight division. All the hard work is finally paying off. He’s ready for anybody. Now is the moment of truth.”

http://www.fightnews.com

I think Sam Peter might have some problems with Wladimir's jab and height...but I think he will eventually get to his "china chin"!

panafrica said:
http://www.fightnews.com

I think Sam Peter might have some problems with Wladimir's jab and height...but I think he will eventually get to his "china chin"!

My question is how does Wladimir get a chance to be number 1 contender when he hasnt beaten anyone that was any good lately? Peter by Ko in the early rounds if this fight happens

oceolo said:
My question is how does Wladimir get a chance to be number 1 contender when he hasnt beaten anyone that was any good lately? Peter by Ko in the early rounds if this fight happens

He's a white heavyweight, that's how...look how many title shots Andrew Golota had! I also expect Peter to deliver a brutual KO, and give big brother Vitali another person he has to fight in order to "save" the Klitschko name!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back