Black People : I Would Simply LOVE to Know...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blaklioness, May 11, 2011.

1. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I saw this headline and knew....KNEW before I clicked on it that whoever it was had managed to find her way into Africa to "rescue" (...or is it more appropriate so say "rescue SOMETHING"?) yet another "lost" Black baby...

http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/11/...y/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk1|62148.

I know we are in the age of [phony] humanism, but this trend is weary and repulsive. For those who live on the continent, can you explain how the adoption laws work in those countries such that nonblacks find it so easy to get their hands on these children?? This stuff is happening far too much to be a coincidence, so some inside enlightenment would be nice.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Just as Black children out-number White children in the Foster Care Program and adoption agencies here in the US, I would imagine that the staggering number of babies and children orphaned in war-torn and AIDS-ravaged African countries that "outside" adoption is considered a good alternative.

Moreover, I don't doubt that many of those same children "adopted" and taken to European countries are used as "slaves."

Many of those children are also used as domestic and sex slaves by other Africans in other countries who got them out of Africa under the pretense of "helping" them or giving them a "better life" elsewhere.

Yes, these African agencies will "OFFICIALLY" say that there is no MONEY involved in these "adoptions" but I don't really believe that SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE aint gettin' PAID when these celebrities like Angelina and Madonna and Sandra and others go to Africa and India/Cambodia, etc.. and adopt these "dis-advantaged" children.

3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    No doubt the nonblack/white as savior syndrome is a played out strategy. Yet I am seeing this stream of white celebrities rushing into Africa and other Black communities taking these children away from their race/culture family seemingly much like what happened after the Haiti disaster. It took me right back to this story:

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2010/04/07/20100407madonna-mercy-wanted-by-dad.html.

I hope the child of this father doesn't sell her up the river for a dollar...that he continues to fight like hell to get her back. If these so-called "do gooders" really wanted to demonstrate their humanity, what stops them from setting up services to help destitute families keep their children? That's why I would love to hear first hand stories of what's actually going on there other than the potentially filtered, agenda-filled stories we are being fed. For them to be deliberately seeking Black children ought to strike a chord of suspicion in even the greediest of souls.

:mad::mad::mad: