Black People : I would like to know what do these numbers on a birth certificate mean, "054 CT 1922:4"?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by bLaCk_ArRoWz_uP_oN_u, Mar 13, 2017.

1. bLaCk_ArRoWz_uP_oN_u

bLaCk_ArRoWz_uP_oN_u Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    “I would like to know what do these numbers on a birth certificate mean, “054 CT 1922:4”?…..Because I recently saw this at the top of Harford Connecticut birth certificate, going through old family records in my Aunt’s house, and I couldn’t recall seeing this before, so I decided why not ask the people on Destee! it wasn’t an actual document, but it was a picture of a new born child, and the whole form was not shown in the picture, but what I do know is that the child’s mother’s name was directly below it in the form, so does anyone know what these numbers mean because I don't!

2. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    1. SSA - POMS: RM 10210.305 - Reviewing a Birth Certificate Birth ...
      https://secure.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0110210305 - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

SSA - POMS: RM 10210.305 - Reviewing a Birth Certificate Birth Area Code - 08/05/2010

Reviewing a Birth Certificate Birth Area Code
      secure.ssa.gov

Reviewing a Birth Certificate Birth Area Code. ... The number begins with a 3-digit birth area code number followed by a 2-digit year of ... agency when the birth area code number does not agree with the assigned birth area code number.