Black People : I wonder how many of our pep suffer from Stockholm syndrome?

In psychology, Stockholm syndrome is a term used to describe a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims

The following are viewed as the conditions necessary for Stockholm syndrome to occur.

Hostages who develop Stockholm syndrome often view the perpetrator as giving life by simply not taking it. In this sense, the captor becomes the person in control of the captive’s basic needs for survival and the victim’s life itself.[1]

The hostage endures isolation from other people and has only the captor’s perspective available. Perpetrators routinely keep information about the outside world’s response to their actions from captives to keep them totally dependent.[1]

The hostage taker threatens to kill the victim and gives the perception of having the capability to do so. The captive judges it safer to align with the perpetrator, endure the hardship of captivity, and comply with the captor than to resist and face murder.

The captive sees the perpetrator as showing some degree of kindness. Kindness serves as the cornerstone of Stockholm syndrome; the condition will not develop unless the captor exhibits it in some form toward the hostage. However, captives often misinterpret a lack of abuse as kindness and may develop feelings of appreciation for this perceived benevolence. If the captor is purely evil and abusive, the hostage will respond with hatred. But, if perpetrators show some kindness, victims will submerge the anger they feel in response to the terror and concentrate on the captors’ “good side” to protect themselves.[1]

In cases where Stockholm syndrome has occurred, the captive is in a situation where the captor has stripped nearly all forms of independence and gained control of the victim’s life, as well as basic needs for survival. Some experts say that the hostage regresses to, perhaps, a state of infancy; the captive must cry for food, remain silent, and exist in an extreme state of dependence. In contrast, the perpetrator serves as a 'mother' figure protecting the 'child' from a threatening outside world, including law enforcement’s deadly weapons. The victim then begins a struggle for survival, both relying on and identifying with the captor. Possibly, hostages’ motivation to live outweighs their impulse to hate the person who created their dilemma.[1][6]

In many cases, capture may also involve the killing (or threat of killing) of the captive's relatives, thereby isolating the captive. The captive is subjected to isolation and so sees even a small act, such as providing amenities, as a great favour. Such captives may side with their captors while believing their captors have conferred on them great importance and love. Furthermore, captives who perceive themselves as the only members of their group not to have been killed may believe that they have been shown a special interest

Stockholm syndrome is a psychological shift that occurs in captives when they are threatened gravely but are shown acts of kindness by their captors. Captives who exhibit the syndrome tend to sympathize with and think highly of their captors. When subjected to prolonged captivity, these captives can develop a strong bond with their captors, in some cases including a sexual interest......

Love and Respect to All,
I was amazed to see this subject addressed on this forum. I have often wondered about this same issue myself.

My POV is: Any and all of us suffer from this syndrom. For example why do we call ourselves BLACK PEOPLE? Black has been symbolized as one of the most negative colors in the world throughout history. From the beginning of time it has been associated with ignorance and pure evil. This name was enforced upon us by the very people that kidnapped enslaved tortured murdered oppressed and to this very day discrimminate against us.

Also, why are most of us Christians? Christianity is the religion of the same people that kidnapped enslaved tortured murdered oppressed and to this very day discrimminate against us. Please understand if one has the nature of being a brutal terrorizing manipulating beast that one cannot be Godly nor can they create a Godly civilization. All of the Abrahamic religions are tools to enslave and control the masses.

Please realize that the people you are calling WHITE are the original BLACK/EVIL people. You are the descendants of the noble free simple spiritual ones. White represents spirituality, truth, simplicity, righteousness and nobility throughout history and around the world. We are the true WHITE people.

Any and all of us suffer from this syndrom. Just watch and see how many defend being labeled Black and a Christian.

My Love and Respect to All,

p.s. I would like to recommend to all of you to stop calling Caucasians "white". In the future I will prove to you that what they really have done is "white washed" the truth.

Actually I am from AlphaCentaur I and am transparent, but I will remember that if I mention white people, I mean not the white white people, but the white people who are white, I mean the real not the new white, but the old white, people that where whte but not white

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Any and all of us suffer from this syndrom. Just watch and see how many defend being labeled Black and a Christian.

My Love and Respect to All,

p.s. I would like to recommend to all of you to stop calling Caucasians "white". In the future I will prove to you that what they really have done is "white washed" the truth.

The Descendant,

Hello and welcome to Destee.com, glad to have you on board...For one, I'm very interested in reading your promised thoughts concerning the proof that white folks have "white washed" the truth...Peace In,

The Descendant,

Hello and welcome to Destee.com, glad to have you on board...For one, I'm very interested in reading your promised thoughts concerning the proof that white folks have "white washed" the truth...Peace In,

Love and respect to you. I will be more than happy to share my thoughts with you. First I'd like to be upfront with you. I renounced Christianity over 20 years ago. I am saying this because I know you are a minister and I do not wish to offend you. At this point many of us are "nailed to the cross" and this post may or may not help. But that being said, this ego loves a good religious debate every now and then.

After making this post I started to think that the members were not mentally ready to understand or accept such topics.

I decided to give a few examples of the white washing instances not including any references. This is because some of the information was learned while I was in college back in the 1980’s. However, with a little research most of my points can be verified. When I say white washing I really mean cover-up, lie and sometimes brainwash.

I will omit the Bible information because I personally believe that people need something to move them. Of course it is at the heart of the problem so I might submit information at a later time.

HISTORY

1. Original Africans were kidnapped and brought to America. Caucasians have written that they were sold to them by their masters, or whatever the leaders of the tribe/ village were titled. That’s a lie. Africans were free. They were rice farmers. Caucasians not only kidnapped them, (brutally killing many) they also destroyed the rice farms and replanted tobacco and I believe coffee.

The rice farmers/ slaves now in America taught the Caucasians how to farm and mass- produce rice.

2. We all know that Lincoln freed the slaves so that they could fight in the war and not because he was a good guy. Did your family ever get their 40 acres and the mule?

3. The Thanksgiving holiday. On this day 400 (not sure about the number) Native Americans were ambushed and murdered by the Army. The Native Americans just wanted to share with the British invaders (not pilgrims as we were taught to believe). The truth behind thanksgiving is thank god we do not have to eat with those savages ever again.

NOWDAYS

4. Yesterday they dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan and now we are at war in the middle- east. America started that war with Japan by sailing into and violating their water space (don’t have the actual terms). The navy threatened to bomb the crap out of Japan if they did not allow US to sail through the waters.

September 11, 2001 (9/11). Again the same picture just a different color. Recently, there was a terrible plane crash in India that immediately burst into flames. This plane was the same kind of plane that was used to fly into the twin towers. Well, some of the trees were burnt at the crash site in India. This just might be my suspicions but how is it possible for one plane crash to melt tons of metal and collapse a building and yet the same type of plane crash barely scorches the surrounding trees. There were explosives on the planes that flew into the twin towers. How did the explosives get on board?

5. The Bermuda Triangle cover up. There is enough methane gas in that area to support America’s fuel use for the next oh 500 years!

6. Underground testing of nuclear weapons does cause earthquakes.

7. The space station is trying to catch vibration waves in space in order to direct them at the enemy which will knockout their communication systems. I have read that large vibrations can also cause earthquakes. My mind is not ready to accept this one.

8. It is now illegal to use PCP to aid the growth of fruits and vegetables. Although PCP is no longer being sprayed on our fruits and veggies it is still being manufactured in America. Once manufactured it is sold to third world countries that spray it on their fruits and vegetables and sell those fruits and veggies to us in off seasons.

9. PCP is being used by many homeowners to kill the bugs on their lawns. PCP still gets into our water system. We can’t just stop producing PCP it’s a cash cow.

10. Many of their inventions have made billions of dollars and many millionaires. Only to learn 20 years later that those inventions are destroying the earth. Plastics, CRT Screens, automobiles, PCP, nuclear weapons, Styrofoam. OMG that hole in the ozone layer is “freakin” HUGE!!!

11. Third world countries and poor people exist because developed countries (which are only 1/3rd of the earths population) consume/ waste 2/3rd of the earth’s resources. Leaving 2/3rds of the earth’s population to compete for 1/3rd of the earth’s resources.

12. I really love the fact that they are in poor countries pretending to be charitable Christians. Feeding the poor and converting them to “ war fodder” and second class citizens. Just like they did the slaves.

Caucasians have everyone in the world thinking that they are supremely intelligent. When the truth is that they have eliminated, oppressed and destroyed the confidence and self esteem of everyone else worldwide. You don’t have to look hard to see the truth. Today, they don’t really care what race you consider yourself to be. They have us so wrapped around their pinky finger. They are still taking our land, labor and our money in the form of taxes, social security, fees, and interest. When they’ve taken almost everything we have that’s when we give them the bailout money.

Oh well what can we do?

Love and respect.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Love and respect to you. I will be more than happy to share my thoughts with you. First I'd like to be upfront with you. I renounced Christianity over 20 years ago. I am saying this because I know you are a minister and I do not wish to offend you. At this point many of us are "nailed to the cross" and this post may or may not help. But that being said, this ego loves a good religious debate every now and then.

After making this post I started to think that the members were not mentally ready to understand or accept such topics.

I decided to give a few examples of the white washing instances not including any references. This is because some of the information was learned while I was in college back in the 1980’s. However, with a little research most of my points can be verified. When I say white washing I really mean cover-up, lie and sometimes brainwash.

I will omit the Bible information because I personally believe that people need something to move them. Of course it is at the heart of the problem so I might submit information at a later time.

HISTORY

1. Original Africans were kidnapped and brought to America. Caucasians have written that they were sold to them by their masters, or whatever the leaders of the tribe/ village were titled. That’s a lie. Africans were free. They were rice farmers. Caucasians not only kidnapped them, (brutally killing many) they also destroyed the rice farms and replanted tobacco and I believe coffee.

The rice farmers/ slaves now in America taught the Caucasians how to farm and mass- produce rice.

2. We all know that Lincoln freed the slaves so that they could fight in the war and not because he was a good guy. Did your family ever get their 40 acres and the mule?

3. The Thanksgiving holiday. On this day 400 (not sure about the number) Native Americans were ambushed and murdered by the Army. The Native Americans just wanted to share with the British invaders (not pilgrims as we were taught to believe). The truth behind thanksgiving is thank god we do not have to eat with those savages ever again.

NOWDAYS

4. Yesterday they dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan and now we are at war in the middle- east. America started that war with Japan by sailing into and violating their water space (don’t have the actual terms). The navy threatened to bomb the crap out of Japan if they did not allow US to sail through the waters.

September 11, 2001 (9/11). Again the same picture just a different color. Recently, there was a terrible plane crash in India that immediately burst into flames. This plane was the same kind of plane that was used to fly into the twin towers. Well, some of the trees were burnt at the crash site in India. This just might be my suspicions but how is it possible for one plane crash to melt tons of metal and collapse a building and yet the same type of plane crash barely scorches the surrounding trees. There were explosives on the planes that flew into the twin towers. How did the explosives get on board?

5. The Bermuda Triangle cover up. There is enough methane gas in that area to support America’s fuel use for the next oh 500 years!

6. Underground testing of nuclear weapons does cause earthquakes.

7. The space station is trying to catch vibration waves in space in order to direct them at the enemy which will knockout their communication systems. I have read that large vibrations can also cause earthquakes. My mind is not ready to accept this one.

8. It is now illegal to use PCP to aid the growth of fruits and vegetables. Although PCP is no longer being sprayed on our fruits and veggies it is still being manufactured in America. Once manufactured it is sold to third world countries that spray it on their fruits and vegetables and sell those fruits and veggies to us in off seasons.

9. PCP is being used by many homeowners to kill the bugs on their lawns. PCP still gets into our water system. We can’t just stop producing PCP it’s a cash cow.

10. Many of their inventions have made billions of dollars and many millionaires. Only to learn 20 years later that those inventions are destroying the earth. Plastics, CRT Screens, automobiles, PCP, nuclear weapons, Styrofoam. OMG that hole in the ozone layer is “freakin” HUGE!!!

11. Third world countries and poor people exist because developed countries (which are only 1/3rd of the earths population) consume/ waste 2/3rd of the earth’s resources. Leaving 2/3rds of the earth’s population to compete for 1/3rd of the earth’s resources.

12. I really love the fact that they are in poor countries pretending to be charitable Christians. Feeding the poor and converting them to “ war fodder” and second class citizens. Just like they did the slaves.

Caucasians have everyone in the world thinking that they are supremely intelligent. When the truth is that they have eliminated, oppressed and destroyed the confidence and self esteem of everyone else worldwide. You don’t have to look hard to see the truth. Today, they don’t really care what race you consider yourself to be. They have us so wrapped around their pinky finger. They are still taking our land, labor and our money in the form of taxes, social security, fees, and interest. When they’ve taken almost everything we have that’s when we give them the bailout money.

Oh well what can we do?

Love and respect.

The Descendant...Love and Respect to you as well,

Though I stand firm on the Bible being the Word of God, I prefer to call myself "Man of the Pew.":) If that translates into a minster, I accept, however, a latter rain teacher works best for me.

Nothing you have said, for or against the Bible offends me, I've been confronted with far worse, lol. And thank you for sharing your thoughts with me concerning atrocities of Europeans, I couldn't agree more with all you have presented here.

Relating to the History portion, and the 12 or more points in your response post, let's quickly agree to stipulate veracity without going into showing and proving, its unnecessary, your point is made...indeed, white people have used cover-up, lies, and sometimes brainwashing as tactics to rule the world.

As you know, my direct interest would be addressing, as you see, the bigger problem of the Bible as the heart of the problem. Please feel free not to omit, but to submit this information at any time. Our conversation will respect your departure from the faith, for over 20 years, and will not evolve into a come to Jesus talk...Peace In, I'm looking forward.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back