Science and Technology : I Wish There Was An App For....

If you could have an app for iPhone or Android, or any other media device, what would it be and do?

Please be realistic....
A great app would be one for empty parking spaces. The grocery store by my house is always packed, so I park wayyyyyy in the back (it's a big parking lot), then it never fails, when I walk to the front of the store, there is an empty parking spot. It would cut down the time that I drive around looking for a closer space. Ain't nothing worse than getting off of work, after driving through traffic, making a stop at the store when I really don't feel like it, and having to park wayyyyy in the back.

A great app would be one for empty parking spaces. The grocery store by my house is always packed, so I park wayyyyyy in the back (it's a big parking lot), then it never fails, when I walk to the front of the store, there is an empty parking spot. It would cut down the time that I drive around looking for a closer space. Ain't nothing worse than getting off of work, after driving through traffic, making a stop at the store when I really don't feel like it, and having to park wayyyyy in the back.

So it would locate empty spaces?

If you could have an app for iPhone or Android, or any other media device, what would it be and do?

Please be realistic....
I got another one....an app that helps you find your car keys. They have ones out that have a little button you can push, but what happens if you lose the controller? Sooooo, since we have chips in our keys, (the automatic ones) you can program your chip to correspond with your phone, all you gotta do is use the phone app and ...BOOM, you got your keys.

One more, you know how you may lose your wallet, but you aren't sure if you lost it or misplaced it? You can use your phone to temporarily deactivate it, for one day. Then if you can't find it you have to call the bank and have them send you a new one. If you do find it, all you have to do is reactivate it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back