Black Christians : I will deceive all thee Children - Volume 1, Series 2

Marquis Davis

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2017
The 200 fallen angels first began incorporating their evil ways into a religious system that predates all of the world’s five major religion at least by 2,000 years. That religious system is known as Hinduism. The fallen angels can represents the 200 demoic characters that an entity can possess. Here is a brief list of Demonic characteristics:

• Anger

• Jealousy

• Envy

• Manipulative

• Arrogant

• Too much pride

• Disrespectful

• Rude

• Obnoxious

• Instigator

• Lust

• Oppression

• Injustice

• Racism

• hatred

If we were to calculate all of the evil demonic traits that a human can possess, it is possible that there is approximately be 200 of them. The Hindu term for the Almighty Deity is Pramatma. In regards to the classical literary Language of ancient India, the etymological definition for pramatma can be interpreted as: “The Holy Spirit” or “The great Holy Soul”. Thus, the language that the fallen angels spoke was sanskrit.

Revelation 12:9 - King James Version

And the great dragon was cast out that old serpent called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world; he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were with him.

Polytheism is the worship of many gods. However, Hinduism was said to be a henotheism religion, which is the worship of God in many different forms. These different formation can be related to both godly and demonic characteristic. All of the events that are said to take place in religious ideology and indoctrination are not godly. Events such as war are demonic, even if it was done for a righteous cause, they’re still demonic by nature.

Masonic lodges are sacred schools for divine learning, before the concept of religion was manifested all one knew was the schools of Masonry to learn about the divine. However, as time went on, people intellectual capabilities begin to decline. Colonialism has a major part in the declination of humanity mental state. The reason for this has to do with the fact that colonizer prevented the people they colonize from thinking, and developing their intellect outside of a specific task that were assigned to them. Religion were simplex forms of teaching people about the divine, because masonry was too advance for many people to comprehend. In addition, the concept of religion today is primarily used to psychological oppress of enslave the minds of people, because most people are embracing colonial religion, and not religion in its original pure essence.

Satan is never weary of the task to corrupt, deceive and manipulate. The masonry of today has been distorted, tempered, and misinterpreted. One of the main key players of masonry corruption is a Albert Pike (12/29/1809 - 4/2/1892). I will like to explain in-depth on how he corrupted masonry, but I will choose to do that in a later time. What I will do is use his own statement against him to prove my point: The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheels, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace. It must be regulated by Intellect. Intellect is to the people and the people's Force, what the slender needle of the compass is to the ship--its soul, always counselling the huge mass of wood and iron, and always pointing to the north. To attack the citadels built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions, despotisms, and prejudices, the Force must have a brain and a law. Then its deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. Thought is a force, and philosophy should be an energy, finding its aim and its effects in the amelioration of mankind. - MORALS and DOGMA by ALBERT PIKE

The fallen angels and their seeds find their way into religion, masonry, politics, education, media etc…. Just about anything you can think of. We have to analyze every angle of a situation to make sure were not being deceived or manipulated. Satan loves to feed off the emotion of people, that is why we need to be more logical when we analyze certain situations. Man are know to be more logical than women, and we know women are more emotional than men. This is probably why the serpent started to manipulate eve, because he knew she will be more emotional than Adam, and Satan gateway of penetrating through humans are usually through their emotions.

Hinduism is about a 4,000 year old religion, and that was the first religion to be inflated by Satan. Albert Pike is a pioneer of corrupting modern day masonry. Keep your prayers actives, because Satan preys on our weakness, and love to attack us while we're tired and asleep. Satan is working when your sleep, tired, hungry, stressed, awoke etc…. Satan does its job all day and night, Satan never sleep or take a break.

© by Marquis Davis - 2017

The 200 fallen angels first began incorporating their evil ways into a religious system that predates all of the world’s five major religion at least by 2,000 years. That religious system is known as Hinduism. The fallen angels can represents the 200 demoic characters that an entity can possess. Here is a brief list of Demonic characteristics:

• Anger

• Jealousy

• Envy

• Manipulative

• Arrogant

• Too much pride

• Disrespectful

• Rude

• Obnoxious

• Instigator

• Lust

• Oppression

• Injustice

• Racism

• hatred

If we were to calculate all of the evil demonic traits that a human can possess, it is possible that there is approximately be 200 of them. The Hindu term for the Almighty Deity is Pramatma. In regards to the classical literary Language of ancient India, the etymological definition for pramatma can be interpreted as: “The Holy Spirit” or “The great Holy Soul”. Thus, the language that the fallen angels spoke was sanskrit.

Revelation 12:9 - King James Version

And the great dragon was cast out that old serpent called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world; he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were with him.

Polytheism is the worship of many gods. However, Hinduism was said to be a henotheism religion, which is the worship of God in many different forms. These different formation can be related to both godly and demonic characteristic. All of the events that are said to take place in religious ideology and indoctrination are not godly. Events such as war are demonic, even if it was done for a righteous cause, they’re still demonic by nature.

Masonic lodges are sacred schools for divine learning, before the concept of religion was manifested all one knew was the schools of Masonry to learn about the divine. However, as time went on, people intellectual capabilities begin to decline. Colonialism has a major part in the declination of humanity mental state. The reason for this has to do with the fact that colonizer prevented the people they colonize from thinking, and developing their intellect outside of a specific task that were assigned to them. Religion were simplex forms of teaching people about the divine, because masonry was too advance for many people to comprehend. In addition, the concept of religion today is primarily used to psychological oppress of enslave the minds of people, because most people are embracing colonial religion, and not religion in its original pure essence.

Satan is never weary of the task to corrupt, deceive and manipulate. The masonry of today has been distorted, tempered, and misinterpreted. One of the main key players of masonry corruption is a Albert Pike (12/29/1809 - 4/2/1892). I will like to explain in-depth on how he corrupted masonry, but I will choose to do that in a later time. What I will do is use his own statement against him to prove my point: The blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed, as the blind Force of steam, lifting the ponderous iron arms and turning the large wheels, is made to bore and rifle the cannon and to weave the most delicate lace. It must be regulated by Intellect. Intellect is to the people and the people's Force, what the slender needle of the compass is to the ship--its soul, always counselling the huge mass of wood and iron, and always pointing to the north. To attack the citadels built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions, despotisms, and prejudices, the Force must have a brain and a law. Then its deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. Thought is a force, and philosophy should be an energy, finding its aim and its effects in the amelioration of mankind. - MORALS and DOGMA by ALBERT PIKE

The fallen angels and their seeds find their way into religion, masonry, politics, education, media etc…. Just about anything you can think of. We have to analyze every angle of a situation to make sure were not being deceived or manipulated. Satan loves to feed off the emotion of people, that is why we need to be more logical when we analyze certain situations. Man are know to be more logical than women, and we know women are more emotional than men. This is probably why the serpent started to manipulate eve, because he knew she will be more emotional than Adam, and Satan gateway of penetrating through humans are usually through their emotions.

Hinduism is about a 4,000 year old religion, and that was the first religion to be inflated by Satan. Albert Pike is a pioneer of corrupting modern day masonry. Keep your prayers actives, because Satan preys on our weakness, and love to attack us while we're tired and asleep. Satan is working when your sleep, tired, hungry, stressed, awoke etc…. Satan does its job all day and night, Satan never sleep or take a break.

© by Marquis Davis - 2017

Sir, You posted is some great stuff. From my studies, Satan means adversary. which anybody can be. I read the books as metaphoric or allegoric. So the book of genesis is genes of Isis. Adam is Aton, Rib is electrons, Man is mind, woman is emotion, snake is kundalini, the vertebrae, 12 tribes of Israel is 12 cranial nerves, son is sun, Lucifer mean light bearer and on and on. So inside of us all, there are a dual, twin, feminine & masculine, positive & negative, good & evil, Satan & God are all inside one person, except for the non melaninated person. They only have the negative (EGO), which is the adversary to themselves and others. Melaninated people have selenium and non melaninated people have sulfur and they are not the same. Phoenicians who became Rome (all melaninated people) gave us the English language, which cast as spell. This is why all of us must research words. All of the books came from these people never intended for literal reading, its all allegoric, metaphoric. I studied it for 30 years literally and the history as well. One thing for sure, there is no talking snake, Jesus in the cave for 3 days and 3 nights and he had to smell (don't make sense). Also Jesus on the cross, the dead rose out of the grave. This cant be read as literal. When you study the word, "Christ" alone means Christos, which is chymallos (they have removed this word, you will have to dig deep for this one), which means melanin.....The reason why non melaninated females/males trying to destroy the melaninated people is because they melanin is more than just skin color, it is the LIFE force, its in the SOUL, which connects you to the cosmos. Non melaninated females/males don't have a SOUL. The Heart (cerebellum) dissolves at age 11-13 for them......I an not disputing you, just adding some thoughts to what you have said. I am 61 years now and still looking at the ethymology of words.....Oh one more thought, non melaninated females/males were created and it was the melaninated ones who taught them and who are they today. They hid under the fraternities. Their ancestors were thieves of many nations.......They are responsible for land taken, identity thief by hiding history, change the names of everything. If we go inside of us, the DIVINE will give us the knowledge we need.

Sir, You posted is some great stuff. From my studies, Satan means adversary. which anybody can be. I read the books as metaphoric or allegoric. So the book of genesis is genes of Isis. Adam is Aton, Rib is electrons, Man is mind, woman is emotion, snake is kundalini, the vertebrae, 12 tribes of Israel is 12 cranial nerves, son is sun, Lucifer mean light bearer and on and on. So inside of us all, there are a dual, twin, feminine & masculine, positive & negative, good & evil, Satan & God are all inside one person, except for the non melaninated person. They only have the negative (EGO), which is the adversary to themselves and others. Melaninated people have selenium and non melaninated people have sulfur and they are not the same. Phoenicians who became Rome (all melaninated people) gave us the English language, which cast as spell. This is why all of us must research words. All of the books came from these people never intended for literal reading, its all allegoric, metaphoric. I studied it for 30 years literally and the history as well. One thing for sure, there is no talking snake, Jesus in the cave for 3 days and 3 nights and he had to smell (don't make sense). Also Jesus on the cross, the dead rose out of the grave. This cant be read as literal. When you study the word, "Christ" alone means Christos, which is chymallos (they have removed this word, you will have to dig deep for this one), which means melanin.....The reason why non melaninated females/males trying to destroy the melaninated people is because they melanin is more than just skin color, it is the LIFE force, its in the SOUL, which connects you to the cosmos. Non melaninated females/males don't have a SOUL. The Heart (cerebellum) dissolves at age 11-13 for them......I an not disputing you, just adding some thoughts to what you have said. I am 61 years now and still looking at the ethymology of words.....Oh one more thought, non melaninated females/males were created and it was the melaninated ones who taught them and who are they today. They hid under the fraternities. Their ancestors were thieves of many nations.......They are responsible for land taken, identity thief by hiding history, change the names of everything. If we go inside of us, the DIVINE will give us the knowledge we need.
I appreciate you politely enlighten me, I agree with you, and also pretty familiar with what you just shared. However, the way you explain it is wholesome. I can see your qoute becoming a great Article. Thanks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back