Black People Politics : i was wrong about obama

I have been weary of Mr Obama since he won the primary. I have to be honest he presented as stand up individual as a member of congress. However something changed after the primary in my stance. I would have to say something in my spirit rang alarm! I took a lot of abuse at work presenting my case. He began to disassociate himself from our community. He is only doing his job and answering to higher authorities
As he should. It is not profitable to look after the workers. He the ceo of the corporation known as the united states of America. Trying to make people understand that he has nothing to do and will not have anything to do with our cause is similar to the religious argument. They are to afraid emotionally to accept reality! It is a sheep's job to follow blindly! He is the modern day Trojan horse plain and simple! By the way chi town brother born and raised!

:qqb022:

I did and do relegate some judgement calls etc. to the black chicago contingent, i. e., who on the basis of his alleged or real link aka his past years from being an activist to elected office etc. was/is his the source of his credibility, etc., which ironically has been awfully silent/quiet/etc., since not one poster from the Windy City I know of has ever posted on any of this website's forums, before/during/since Obama got elected U. S. president, etc., nor speak up/out/etc. via any present forum I frequent elsewhere, etc. etc. etc.

Since C Town and D Town have always watched each others backs etc.

I ain't feeling it...

Dig that too?

Anyway:

C Town blacks do holla back...

D Town brown will be around...

:10200:

I have been weary of Mr Obama since he won the primary. I have to be honest he presented as stand up individual as a member of congress. However something changed after the primary in my stance. I would have to say something in my spirit rang alarm! I took a lot of abuse at work presenting my case. He began to disassociate himself from our community. He is only doing his job and answering to higher authorities
As he should. It is not profitable to look after the workers. He the ceo of the corporation known as the united states of America. Trying to make people understand that he has nothing to do and will not have anything to do with our cause is similar to the religious argument. They are to afraid emotionally to accept reality! It is a sheep's job to follow blindly! He is the modern day Trojan horse plain and simple! By the way chi town brother born and raised!

therefore what was your opinion of him as senator in Chicago?
and analysis of his service to the black community there?

I have been weary of Mr Obama since he won the primary...He is only doing his job and answering to higher authorities
As he should....He the ceo of the corporation known as the united states of America. Trying to make people understand that he has nothing to do and will not have anything to do with our cause is similar to the religious argument.

Total US population: 308,745,538 million

White 74.8% 229.8 million
Black or African American 12.4% 38.1 million
Asian alone 4.5% 13.8 million
American Indian or Alaska Native 0.8% 2.5 million
Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander 0.15% 0.454 million
Some other race alone 4.9% 14.9 million
Two or more races 2.4% 7.5 million

You knew with all those white tax dollar that sooner or later he would have to push a white government agenda. No way around it unless the white house turns black

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back