Black Relationships : I Want What Most White Women Got: A Black Man

LoL... Since when have MOST white women had a Black man? Geez, I really need to "get out" more. Could the title of this article explain and account for the shortage of BM overall?
Sorry, I would never allow myself to be attracted to a demographic who is not INTO me. There is an element of truth to this article, I witness it on the daily. BW need to receive those who are genuinely attracted to them. The media does no good in portraying us; and unfortunately, some BW dig us a deeper ditch by their actions in public.

spicybrown said:
LoL... Since when have MOST white women had a Black man? Geez, I really need to "get out" more. Could the title of this article explain and account for the shortage of BM overall?

I agree; the title of this "book" is misleading. "Most" white women have a white man.

Interracial relationships, on both sides, though increasingly prevelant, are still in the vast minority.

Where ever this Sister is getting her info from, it needs to be seriously scrutinized.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back