Black Travel : I WANT TO GO TO BRAZIL SO BAD

Some years ago my uncles made it clear that it was important for me to accompany them on a visit to Dachau and Treblinka. It was sobering to say the least and now I truly understand the song Lunatic Fringe by Red Ryder. When I'm melancholy I play that song to validate my mood, also to vicariously experience the fear of discovery and the stink of death in countless basements and attics in Northern Bavaria. Of all my devil may care fun times vacations this somber vacation was the most impacting and quite memorable. If time permits next Summer I'd love to visit The long abandoned Russian Duga 3 OTHB-R site adjacent to the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. My reason? To base jump from the transmitters antenna array. It's quite the thing with the local Russian youth. Bungee jumping and base jumping is the ultimate high. This vacation is going to be historical for me in so many ways in that The Duga3 OTHB-R Site and The Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant incident eventually affected the entire planets ecosystem and it's communications infrastructure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duga_radar

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back