Black Women : I WANT MY TUBES TIED!

sister i feel ya and nobody knows the pain a woman bares doing child birth but another
woman whom so been through it , this why i honor such woman .

Abortion is also something a woman shouldn't go through or do
there are steps and if having your tubes tied is the secured way then do what you must
be sure this call if well thought out . It's your rights and whom so ever should support you
and i wish you the best in such move but do highly think it out anknow children are the
beautiful gift to life and it takes sisters like you to make this beautiful thing happen !

I agree...But we must understand, I have a child...When people tell me to think about something because I may want more...I have a kid, so it's not like I'm going into this without a child and I might regret not having kids later...What will there be to regret when I already have one. And she has brothers and sisters. What purpose would I want more kids for? Hell I don't even want to be with a man who wants more kids either...(he may have a kid(s) but is done having them also)
I have never been the mother type; I didn't play with dolls growing up; and my daughter was the only baby, to this day, that I've held.
I like working with kids, but I don't have to bring them home.
I'm an only child, my dad chose to get a vasectomy because he only wanted one kid...He did this when he was 27 and I know he is glad to only have one (especially after what I put him and my mom through)
I thought about it...And I'm done...I see my future without any more than the one that I have...
And if I want more kids there are other kids in the world who need parents, so if it came down to it, I will adopt.

My thing is....Why won't they let me have this procedure done? Why do I have to have more kids? But yet I can have an abortion any dang time I want.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back