Black Women : I WANT MY TUBES TIED!

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by MsInterpret, Jun 12, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I have one child, but I do not want more. Why? Well, I never wanted kids before my daughter. But then I got pregnant and said I would keep her, but wouldn't have any more. She has other brothers and a sister from her dad's side, so why should I have more? He's done that job for me.
    Anyways, I went to the clinic to see if I could get my tubes tied and they said that I could not and that would be possible if I had 3 children. WHAT?!!!!!!!
    But it's A-O-K if I get an abortion.
    It's my body and I can do what I want with it....I don't want any more freaking children....I did my duty and populated the earth.
    And if you tell me that I may want more later...IT'S CALLED "ADOPTION".
    I don't want my belly big again...I don't want to go through child birth...There was absolutely nothing wonderful about those 9 months.
    TIE MY TUBES! And INCINERATE THEM!

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    i have a kitchen knife........:)

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    you mean the new BC drug, noacidtal?:jumping:

4. Proverbs31Woman

Proverbs31Woman Be kinder than necessary! MEMBER

Ratings:
    +877
    I highly recommend you look into the Essure procedure, which is a permanent birth control option where your tubes are blocked with a device that becomes covered in the healing process. This is an outpatient procedure and many women return to work the next day or have it done on Friday and back on Monday. The link below gives more details.

With you being a young woman, another thought I have is the possible scenario that years later you are married to a gentleman who has no children and eventually you both desire to bear one together. Well, making a permanent move before you're married could cause a stretching moment later, just think about it.

http://essure.com/Home/Understandin...Default.aspx?gclid=CKqH_6W4sakCFeUbQgod9WFlMQ

5. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Adoption

I don't want to go through that physical nonsense

6. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Some people know that they don't want kids...There is no law stating that I MUST HAVE KIDS....I had my kid why would I want another one? Why? I can say I've been there and done it and don't want to do it again....Sooooooooo....It's not my forte'...and never will be.
    I need to find a man with a vasectomy

7. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    if not, i still got the knife. just bring him by.

8. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    :lol:

Good lookin' out Dr. James

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    sister i feel ya and nobody knows the pain a woman bares doing child birth but another
    woman whom so been through it , this why i honor such woman .

Abortion is also something a woman shouldn't go through or do
    there are steps and if having your tubes tied is the secured way then do what you must
    be sure this call if well thought out . It's your rights and whom so ever should support you
    and i wish you the best in such move but do highly think it out anknow children are the
    beautiful gift to life and it takes sisters like you to make this beautiful thing happen !

10. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I agree...But we must understand, I have a child...When people tell me to think about something because I may want more...I have a kid, so it's not like I'm going into this without a child and I might regret not having kids later...What will there be to regret when I already have one. And she has brothers and sisters. What purpose would I want more kids for? Hell I don't even want to be with a man who wants more kids either...(he may have a kid(s) but is done having them also)
    I have never been the mother type; I didn't play with dolls growing up; and my daughter was the only baby, to this day, that I've held.
    I like working with kids, but I don't have to bring them home.
    I'm an only child, my dad chose to get a vasectomy because he only wanted one kid...He did this when he was 27 and I know he is glad to only have one (especially after what I put him and my mom through)
    I thought about it...And I'm done...I see my future without any more than the one that I have...
    And if I want more kids there are other kids in the world who need parents, so if it came down to it, I will adopt.

My thing is....Why won't they let me have this procedure done? Why do I have to have more kids? But yet I can have an abortion any dang time I want.