Black Parenting : I Want Another Baby!

You know how nowadays little girls grow fast??? My child will be 10 in a couple weeks we're starting

Naw, she hasn't gone hormonal on you yet. This is just a tantrum. I'm telling you. It's different. And you still cant kill them or put them near a coma. :rofl: :) And your parents will tell stories of how bad you were. So they wont offer sympathy

I have had this longing to have another baby since I turned 28..and now that I'm 30 years old, the desire is much stronger.

The only thing keeping me back are,

- I don't want to have a child with just any man
- I want to be married the next time I have a child

I keep looking at my daughter's picture when she was a baby and I miss those days.
Also, all the women in my family had to have hysterectomies in their 30s due to cysts, and history may play out for me as well. I always wanted to have three children. And if I have to have one I guess I will have no choice but to be okay with it.

I want another child so bad!!!!!

(one that comes out of my womb)
Hey look at that!

I got married at 31 and had a baby at 35.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back