Quiet Poetry Lounge : I wanna be around dem "GOIN Somewhere Sista's"

sweet apple*pie

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2006
East Coast
Occupation
I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
I wanna be round dem "Goin Somewhere Sista's"
who are holding it Down, not allowing themselves to be at No Man's disposal!

Dem smart, beautiful sista's, wit degrees in there hand,
Who are IN CHARGE of their OWN destiny,
and not being DRIVEN there by some man ( or anyone, for that matter)
who can drop them off at ANY time.

I want to be affiliated wit dem sacrificial sista's, who knows it takes more
than a "pretty face, and some cute lips" to make money and be respected out here!

I wanna be round dem sista's, who aint waitin to be "Tyra's Next Top Model"
to pay these **** bills!

Where my sista's at, who know that givin Louie Viton, all dey **** money is makin him rich, and that Mr. Viton ain't thinkin about dey behind. Not to mention that Louie ain't neva sweated raising gas prices, cuz he got YO money!

Gimme a sista, who is tired of being OUTSIDE a white world, and is educating herself about stocks, bonds, and estate, so we can get our hands on some of dis "white money!"

Holla, if you hear me my sista's, if you got a friend, who depend on her man for everything:Her emotional state, Her bread plate, Her heart beat,Her heart RATe!

BACK UP off me! I love you sista, girl, but I can't listen to you tell me not ONE mo gin', about how you DONT feel respected by ya man. RESPECT yo self, and come wit me! I got an appointment wit dem "Goin somewhere, Sista's!"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back