destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm almost ashamed to admit this, as it seems so "ghetto" ... lol ... to be using vaseline to grease my scalp ... but that's exactly what i use! I don't really like it either, because it is soooooo heavy a grease ... but my scalp and hair is soooooooo thirsty for the oil ... it sucks it right up, like it's some light weight oil, and not the heavy grease that it is!

I just don't know what to think about this hair of mine.

When i was perming, i used a very light oil, mostly for sheen ... my hair just didn't require the heavy oil ... but once i went natural ... oh my gosh ... my hair was so dry, my scalp so hungry for the oil ... it was tender, ached for the oil! ... it was really tender in those beginning days, and i didn't know why! Finally, i used some vaseline to grease my scalp, and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... all the tenderness in my scalp went away, and she drank it like she'd just traveled across the Kalahari! That was a really weird experience, but once i stumbled on what she needed, all was well.

But i don't like using the vaseline! It's just soooo heavy and greasy !!!

I'm wondering if there is something else you all can recommend, that isn't nearly as heavy or greasy as vaseline, but does the same great job as vaseline does for me?

Ohhhh gosh ... i can't even believe i'm admitting this !!!

Thanks in advance Family!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back