Black People Politics : I think I will scream if I see one more "Obama hate" thread.

Keep in mind your own words about anybody leading you astray.

Peace!

Peace

Which is why i don't trust the seat he occupies and never have. Ya'll keep defending obama and i'm talking about a seat.
This would have bite if I was a member on the board at the time. Look at my join date.:cool:
- unfortunately, it's not all about you brother.....

Though i quoted you, i was speaking to anyone who is on this 'stop hating on obama' trip. People have a right to voice their criticism's just as you do! My thing is why do ya'll keep whining about it from thread to thread and creating new threads about it knowing you will be opossed? If the people who are criticizing Obama with no truth, i would think it to be easy to just ignore them. THeir words must have 'some bite' if you and others are constantly creating new threads to justify his actions. Where do you think that motivation is coming from?
But I bet I can go back into many of you all post history and find nowhere near the whining about Bush,or Clinton. This is our nature,white mistreatment of us is more palatable than when blacks mistreat us. So until you have your facts straight as to my participation in certian issues/topics. I think you should really keep quite. Then you would feel the way you feel now that you see I was not here to voice an opinion.
- I know you are absolutely wrong about everything here that i just quoted and again IT's NOT ABOUT YOU! And when i ask did 'you' speak up about bush, i'm not just talking about on a website, so what facts are you speaking of that you say i don't have straight? I have said more about Bush, his father and clinton than i have about obama so what are you talking about!! You have no clue as to what you are saying and must have me mixed up with someone else! I even have a thread in the archives about Clinton being papa bush's real son and a video of the clinton chronicles when he was governor of Arkansas running drugs for papa bush which is why he was selected as resident..... Not to mention posts like "Political Masturbation"....

So you are right, one of us needs to get their facts straight as well as the spelling of QUIET......you must have responded emotionally as most obama supporters do because you put the E where the T should be.....

I agree,no one want to be out of a Job etc. But as humans we blame people for the things we think they caused. If I was living on a fixed income,I would feel the same way as you do,but I would look at all sides of the issue. I'm not saying doing this would make me feel better,but I would see a bigger picture except my own little square. Obama thought that "change" would be so easy,and everybody wanted it. But even he said that is was harder than he realized it would be. Seriously,how can you have a talk to fix a problem if the Gop leader gets up and walks out on you? You can't,not can you. Whites know they can disrespect him this way because we have created an atmosphere that has told them they can do it and get away with it.

You have had more whites get suspended,or fired over comments,and names they have called Obama than any other white president.

Peace!
just because i do not agree with you does not mean i should be characterized.
the fact that you have no other response but to characterize makes your volume of words all null to me.

FYI : i see a much bigger and wider picture than you do

just because i do not agree with you does not mean i should be characterized.
the fact that you have no other response but to characterize makes your volume of words all null to me.

FYI : i see a much bigger and wider picture than you do
Get off it James...Where have I characterized you? Once again...show me,just don't say it. But before you do,make sure you're not guilty of it also.
So,show me.

Get off it James...Where have I characterized you?
I would see a bigger picture except my own little square.

i can not see the bigger picture? just because i do not agree with you?
why is there something wrong with everyone who does not go along with you?
please explain.

IMO, the reason for all this "Obama hate" is because folks don't recognize how the game of politics is played. If they did, they'd feel differently. Also folks have a warped idea of the job description of the President of the United States.
...If they did "recognize how the game of politics is played", they'd wonder why in the h*ll would a black man run for (as info-moetry puts it), resident of this country? And, ask why 'we' (regarding black folks) aren't making much to do about building economic infrastructure in the community or controlling the markets in our community. For economic fortitude open doors to political interest/influence. One, and certainly not the only, sad reality is that when it comes to politics, money is the name of the game
(pay to play).

(Note: merely owning some 'mom&pop' shops and beauty solons is not controlling the markets)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back