Black People Politics : I think I will scream if I see one more "Obama hate" thread.

loving obama is just as bad if not worse than hating obama…..

I hate to correct you, you can still love him for being a black man while giving legitimate criticism. Like I said,you and other took the white man's bait and went running yelling "Obama is cutting off heat to the poor". The white man knew all he had to do was point you all in the right direction to blame Obama for something they did. The white man knew he could put the truth of who actually did it in there and blacks would not even see it. And you didn't. You jumped on that band wagon, and now he's laughing at you and your myopic nature.

Shall I post the news article to prove you haters blindness to the truth,and your weakness to believe any, and and all bad media about Obama?

Peace!

fo real !!!!
but quick to jump on a brother a black man , I still say he did and doing
a job of what was before him the place was ram-shaked every corner
and walk of life , and he doing what he can to clean it but it take about
another 3 terms before we can see any change........

Change had to start from within us to believe which we doubted at start
so that would make change even harder.......y'all should be supporting
the man not pushing him to the wolves like scrap meat.....shame on y'all

sometime when cleaning the floors there will be things laying around
that might get toss away and you can't please every soul
he took away and he replaced and gave but i guess we wanted him to
act for us and give us the prize on a silver platter well No.... not gonna happen
the prize you already have just yet to find it within self so blame him for
what you don't have .

Good luck brother Obama in your bid for a second term
because change is not in us yet just blame

(while we pointing, two fingers has been pointed back )

Tru dat bruh...

It seem like some of us can't be supportive of our own when they see them progressing and moving forward in life. You could say that the more successful you get the more they try to talk about you,debase, and bring you down. We say nothing about the brutha slangin and gang bangin,or the brutha that don't want to do a dam thing. But we will point the finger at a successful brutha or sista in a heart beat and call them white because they rose above the drek. And one other thing, we are the only ones that make race an issue when a black becomes successful like Obama. But as long as we don't rise above a certain level;socially, and financially, we're looked at as being black. Now ain't that a trip?

Peace!

I want to say to all of those that can't see anything good in Obama, I get it.

It has turned into a feeding frenzy,and an obsession for some of you. The white man says something negative against him, and you run here to post it as if it was the gospel truth. Then you go to a thread that is talking about the black plight in America,and you profess you are hip to the white man and his tricks,and how you know the lengths he would go to in order to keep us down.

All of you that don't like Obama jumped on that Obama hate band wagon and blamed him for cutting the funding for heating because the white boys, and media said he did. But in fact it was Congress that did it. Instead of saying you were wrong, many of you backed peddled,or found something else to blame him for.

That is sad.

So I want to personally say to all of you that espouse what the white haters, and media say about Obama. I get it. I get that Obama is too weak, vacillating, and conciliatory to the GOP. He broke every campaign pledge that he made on everything from a swift Iraq war withdrawal to caving in to wall street, the banks, and major corporations. He's bungled the economy, and messed it up.

All of these things I have heard adnauseum! And some of us is picking nat ..sht out of black pepper.

You same people overlook the tea party's relentless rage and hounding of Obama. Where was this party at when Bush was in office? This party formed shortly after Obama took office. They want you to believe that this "hounding" is fueled by insecurity over bloated government spending, failed wars, and that the government is in hopeless hock to the Chinese, Japanese and Europeans. It's fueled by race, and shrewd media and political manipulation.

The truth is,America has been in the era of economic uncertainty, foreign competition, and military shrinkage, for the past two decades. As bad as Bush was,there were, no loud cries, endless polls, and legions of pundits hinting or outright calling for Bush to step down,black,or white.

Peace!

Brother I support you in Righteousness... F the Tea Party ( neo-klansmen ) and all of their Supporters...

Can you enlighten brothers like me who might be more politically naive than yourself on how it is that they are setting the Stage for the Grand Fail of Obama as a Black Man??

Peace.. Peace..

Brother I support you in Righteousness... F the Tea Party ( neo-klansmen ) and all of their Supporters...

Can you enlighten brothers like me who might be more politically naive than yourself on how it is that they are setting the Stage for the Grand Fail of Obama as a Black Man??

Peace.. Peace..

The Tea Party is the overlooked enemy here. Like I said,I agree with many of the legitimate criticism about the brutha. But What I buck up against is the blame that should go to the white boys, they are using the situation of this nation lay their evil doings at the feet of Obama. I find no fault in members like you because I see you as being fair and just. You even created a thread to highlight the good thing he has done. You are not in this group I'm finding fault with. They do see the wrong in the GOP leader walking out on Obama when he was trying to have a talk on fixing the debt. They are disrespecting this brutha in ways they would have never done if he was white.

And we need to ask ourselves,why do they, and the Tea Party know they can do this and get away with it. Bruh...Obama is catching sheer hell from all sides.

As always,much luv and respect brutha NIX

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back