Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : I think I may have stumble on a treatment for Vitilago.

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
After creating a homemade version of barrier oil which Includes petroleum jell, and polydimethylysiloxane to use before a bath as protection against the chlorine in the water I decided to add other ingredients that I had around the house such as activated charcoal, 100 % turpentine and polyenthylene glycol which is a carrier oil, and apply it to my skin as well. I notice that a tiny spot of vitilago on my knee had started to look dull and that the brightness was less pronounced. I definitely don't think it's a cure but the mixture seemed to have an affect on the vitilago spot. I think that It might have been the carrier oil, polyethylene glycol, that carried the activated charcol deep within the skin tissue that caused it.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: