Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : I think I may have stumble on a treatment for Vitilago.

Discussion in 'Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion' started by asmith161718, Sep 1, 2018.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +159
    After creating a homemade version of barrier oil which Includes petroleum jell, and polydimethylysiloxane to use before a bath as protection against the chlorine in the water I decided to add other ingredients that I had around the house such as activated charcoal, 100 % turpentine and polyenthylene glycol which is a carrier oil, and apply it to my skin as well. I notice that a tiny spot of vitilago on my knee had started to look dull and that the brightness was less pronounced. I definitely don't think it's a cure but the mixture seemed to have an affect on the vitilago spot. I think that It might have been the carrier oil, polyethylene glycol, that carried the activated charcol deep within the skin tissue that caused it.

2. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    To date the AMA and the AOCD states there is no known documented safe and legal FDA approved curative for Vitiligo which is believed to be genetic in origin and not some horrible, repulsive visible skin condition that only ignorant cretins would point out and laugh at in derision. As for PolyEnthylene Glycol or commonly known in the defense industry and military circles as "PEG" it is a high flash-point toxic chemical component used in solid fueled missile propellant.

https://www.vitiligosupport.org/vitiligo/
    Vitiligo Support International - About Vitiligo
    vitiligosupport.org