Black People : I think I have a white woman fetish

ManicRaider

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2011
I need you guys' help. There aren't many places online I could go for help so I need you guys to bring your A-game. I've had this weird white woman fetish for about a year or so now. I'm not sure whether to embrace it or not. People usually say that fetishes and fantasies are ok if they don't interfere with your life. This hasn't interfered with my life negatively but it has made me wonder if it could turn into something problematic. During times in which I can "express" my fetish, it has started to take on a slightly darker tone.

a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence

b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

:facepalm:

I need you guys' help. There aren't many places online I could go for help so I need you guys to bring your A-game. I've had this weird white woman fetish for about a year or so now. I'm not sure whether to embrace it or not. People usually say that fetishes and fantasies are ok if they don't interfere with your life. This hasn't interfered with my life negatively but it has made me wonder if it could turn into something problematic. During times in which I can "express" my fetish, it has started to take on a slightly darker tone.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back