Black People : I think I have a white woman fetish

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ManicRaider, Apr 19, 2014.

1. ManicRaider

ManicRaider Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +166
    I need you guys' help. There aren't many places online I could go for help so I need you guys to bring your A-game. I've had this weird white woman fetish for about a year or so now. I'm not sure whether to embrace it or not. People usually say that fetishes and fantasies are ok if they don't interfere with your life. This hasn't interfered with my life negatively but it has made me wonder if it could turn into something problematic. During times in which I can "express" my fetish, it has started to take on a slightly darker tone.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :11100:hey, go for it. nothing beats a fetish like satisfaction.

3. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    a : an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence

b : an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession

c : an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    :facepalm:

5. Deacs

Deacs Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +567
    What entices you so much that your obsession is taking a darker tone... and define darker tone...

Are you about to kidnap them and place them in a hole and tell them to put lotion on their skin?

6. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    :11100:hey, go for it. nothing beats a fetish like reality.......

av-1030285.jpg

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,691

Hey Brother ManicRaider ... it's good to have you back in the house, and right off the top, i don't want any Brother to leave Sisters and go to white women ... i useta have very strong feelings about this ... like i took it personal or something, even seeing a Brother with a white chick ... but i've long since grown past that ... and the fact that you are posting this here, makes me think you're serious about this request for help ... so ... i'm gonna give you mine ... :)

With white women being aggressively touted as the epitome of beauty via their great media machines, it would not surprise me if every black boy and/or man has had a fetish / fantasy of some sort about 'em ... i think it's the intended / expected response to the given stimuli ... while simultaneously being coupled with death and/or prison for those who can't navigate this planted urge/desire, like the trap and snare it appears to be.

Nonetheless ... :look:

I'd suggest you continue working it out inside yourself, and when you get to the point that you've made a decision to act or not on it ... move forward ... whichever direction you decide to go. You're a good Brother, a good man, able to decide quite sufficiently who you wanna be with, etc., so do that with confidence.

Now, the "slightly darker tone" part is kinda scary ... :lol: ... whatchootalknboutwillis ... :lol: ... Lawd ... i can imagine some feisty fetish coupling on a tanning bed ... so she actually "darkens" in the process ... is that what you talk'n about? ... or are you talking about doing it in the sun ... for hours ... with no suntan lotion for her ... so her body "darkens" and gets all crispity, crackly and crunchety during the engagement ... :lol:

oh gosh ... i don't know what that part is about ... but be careful ... cause anything happen to her ... you know they gonna kill you ... right ... ?? ... matter of fact ... if she simply "says" you did her sump'n wrong ... you're gonna be in more trouble than i can help with ... so ... be careful Brother ... but live your life ... have fun ... but be careful.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

8. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

There is a MEN's Only thread. Go check that out

9. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

:10400: .o0( 1st, you encourage brothers and sisters to do drugs. Now you want brothers to desert our sisters )

10. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    When you say fetish, what do you mean? Do you mean hooking up with white women, or snipping pieces of hair from white women, stealing laundry off the clothesline from white woman, making kombucha with a white woman...... I could go on and on, would you mind clarifying a little?