Black Poetry : I sit in this boy's lap he wanna toy and crap he no doubt planning and outstanding game tried to lea

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
I sit in this boy's lap he wanna toy and crap he no doubt planning and outstanding game tried to leave that place but he squeezed my waist
and that really teased my lace then he kissed my lips I had a brisk drip in my panties couldn't escape with pudding and cake oh he jest got my tongue I was moving my thing around he almost lost his mind I couldn't go anywhere I was so wet down there so this is BLACK HIPHOP IN VIRGINIA BEACH no sex but may need a kotex flow text on the cell phone and being an infidel is wrong and wonder when ET gonna come home

drive a hummer and lumber is a piece of wood I feast in hood with peanut butter in south and it clutter your mouth went to the club invent love left a dent in the rug, ignite hopes, type quotes write notes which are short letters get all sorts of clever remarks and see parks to visit so explicit, stupid mean without sense no doubt they convinced that hating is the right way, look this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH the whack can't reach this level with a ladder can't climb a rhyme

this boy had game and itching he came into the kitchen can't blame the chicken
for frying KENTUCKY FRIED as he makes a lucky stride toward the bedroom kicking
verse in my ear his thirst appear to be serious his groove was clearer after he moved
nearer survive with stats and confusion and arrive at conclusions, need a sweet boo
to speak to because a weak crew can mislead you, now this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH and I'm down at REDBONE with my white bike and chick awight, so boo got a sick plan and a kick stand got boss hype and exhaust pipes but right now we're in CHESAPEAKE
and this girl's breasts are sweet and her dress unique she's ride or die chick in a mini-skirt
and pants, so boo I think I love you hips right lips a delight let me flip you pancakes tonight
NAW PLAYER I know one boy got my pancakes he thought he was in IHOPP I try stop but he was going crazy yelling oh baby boo bring the syrup, I think he broke the bed I heard something crack for real and the headboard was jumping oh he was pumping getting
some, oh the phat lips on my thing was so wet but no regrets soI was letting
him have his way talking about a crazy marriage and a baby carriage now I got black sweaty thighs ears ready for lies because before the cake collision gonna have to make decisions and take missions such as keeping on my panties

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mercyless1803 Black People : Teacher tells student "Go sit down black boy" after forgetting his name Black People Open Forum 8
R Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : LeBron James Is Done With Trump: 'I Would Never Sit Across From Him' Black Sports 9
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Now my coach approach “I can’t do any more sit ups my // Tummy coming apart got me rumbl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : New study finds the maximum amount of time you can sit before harming your heart Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Watch: Did Obama Just Tell Presidential Hopeful Kanye West to Sit Down? Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'Friendship Nine' cleared of civil rights sit-in crimes Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lakers sit/bench kobe, win game...... Black Sports 1
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : His facts hard as he sit in the backyard well stocked with words And hot verbs and that shock nerds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Everything cum together he’s plumb clever at that point she sit in his lap // He cum with legit rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Alarm Clock Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe election; Mugabe plays it cool, sit back and let opposition fight among each other! Zimbabwe 2
Therious Black People : Pastors Perform 7-11 Sit In For Treyvon M Black People Open Forum 1
MatangiTuMaatHurtiAing The Front Porch : Hetep I am Matangi Tu Maat Hurti Aing and I still sit at the feet of Skekem Skekem Ra UmNefer Hetep The Front Porch 5
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : I Sit and I Pray by Zacheous Jackson Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : After all these killings, do we just sit around and say shame shame, naughty naughty? Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Oklahoma Sit-Ins: Aug. 19, 1958 Honoring Black Ancestors 1
4 Black Poetry : SIT~AND~WONDER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
K Black Poetry : Sit down, let me tell you how it is Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$ How to sit on your Butt and shape it Black Health and Wellness 1
Nita Black Entertainment : The Best Sit coms ever Black Entertainment 1
Therious Black Entertainment : the wackest sit coms ever Black Entertainment 18
B Black Poetry : as i sit here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Sit Down My Young Brother Let A Woman Tell You What It Takes To Be A Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : I Sit..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : SIT BACK AND BREATH WITH ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black Poetry : I sit ... and wait Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : side bends and sit ups Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
J Black Poetry : I Sit Alone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
O Black Poetry : If you can sit at set of sun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
F Black Entertainment : Why Is Puffy Bothering With Dream And 3lw Need To Sit Down Black Entertainment 1
blakverb Black Poetry : Sometimes I just sit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
blakverb Black Poetry : Sit, Think, Life, Why? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
O Black Poetry : I you can sit at set of sun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Quiver in the club when a boy deliver love it's flagrant how I use fragrant under my arm and like thunderstorm I'm in the forecast I adore your fast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Misled on the phone because I'm a red bone yellow skin and mellow for men hello no boyfriend, met this boy he wanna talk soft and walk off with a sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : with the right stare and a nightmare is a bad dream got mad cream and quiet aware hot and pure but not sure fun flirting but uncertain about this boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: a boy came to my house knock twice and I was cold like a block of ice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Look he's charming cake at an alarming rate have sex use local tissues which lead to social issues wow this boy's thing increase in size and now he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have butter breasts for other guests her mother suggests she wear a bra one boy in a car tried to get some normal thing for a wet one but she let Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : 10-year-old boy charged with assault after dodgeball injury: 'Our kids are racially targeted' Black Children 5
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH one boy spoke tender and hoped a girl surrender her thing to him needed wings to be above rim succeeded she sings she love him he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Parenting : Best Gift to Give to a baby boy? Black Parenting 3