Spoken Word : I Rather Be

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Dec 15, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    a ninja never ignorant getting goals accomplished to the exactly clear vue proper sen ten in tah ants move wave like breakdown comparing beats to sine language producing toughness of the rugged mentality uncut who run lift walking as the no joke one time you seen before i struck my tar baby buns back home blew up cause it wasn't a dayum thang strange nor plane off my mane made it travel in the night crept tight sooner than ah hype i might make more cuts cut cute cut cut cut cutting it up with rebel who rose folk up untouched i rather be the amulet.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    her protector the invincible relentless to the hits or your emotions nor weakness either strength neither broken conversing my energy as power from the temple bypass the mouth down into the arms riddling out my fingertips hold me dearest to heart as ears listening to the fans circulating heater turning on and off bed full of fragrances i try to fulfill the emptiness by believing in me deeper fore my soul to keep i will protect better than your best friend as they lose flesh just will me down always coming back stronger read my poems of canyon's no go back keep reaching up falling in love uncut stuck in my vision two see you and me completely sync-in just pray with me cause i rather be with you absolutely never will we depart neverending.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    your personal talisman i try to perfect myself of the gifts and talents patiently growing love attracting all trees who sit in front of the temples gathered together by the acres not angered uplifted nor ecstasy but realness felt concentrating sitting for a second calm feeling the people of all meditating within believing in them by believing in myself i get stronger by the hours lighter in spirit all words means nothing but the experience of do or die is the reality ignored so the truth becomes a lie but i will never die pray with me with your touch conceived and i'll be there spiritually better than the last times your best friend encrusted with secrets the listener when nobody heard give me your concerns and watch me turn negativity into positive block danger out absolutely i channel everyday to do what i never done before for the power of the good i draw on to do more your personal talisman like a hug around your body i feel you there your presence is not denied when your wishes and thoughts need to be pushed further just remember me i rather be.