Black Relationships : I Prefer A Younger Woman

Hey, when it comes to age, I GREATLY prefer a woman or girl younger because I like a younger girl and I want to have children. Between 10-15 years younger is highly prefered. I know there are some ladies that are against such an idea for a man to want. I do too much weight lifting and exercise. My sexual strength have no wained yet. How many of you dudes are married to a young woman?

You said that your sexual strength hasn't waned yet at 38??? Brother you may as well relax. If you're taking care of yourself you're going to be good for a long time. At 56 years of age, only the knowledge of myself and the other uses of the semen as well as it's relationship to spiritual development is the only thing that keeps me on path. Outside of that, I ain't complaining about no sexual waning or nothing else...so relax bro, you're still going to be good in the future! In fact, in certain respects you're going to be better in that department than you are now.

sheesh I said 10 to 15 meaning 23-28 years of age...my range is 23-28 years of age.

yes my pic that is me...this site is fonky

What's "Fonky" about this site?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back