Black Relationships : I Prefer A Younger Woman

home boy ain't said nary one thing about no mind

he not lookin at her brain

Which is exactly why i asked HIM the question! So why don't you ease up and MIND your biziness cause i haven't asked you anything!!

<info looking towards the ignore button> :peekk:

Sound like he want da tender-ness /all the sugar and control it the way he like 15 below the belt is deep
or wait maybe he not the full potential grown folk and only thrive off young meat !
hmmmmm!!!!
:thinking:

whatever being sold we not buying .....NOPE !!!
this house fresh out youngins all we got is MATURE Beautiful Black Queenz take it or leave it !

it makes sense to me to marry an older man because he is established more mature more than likely and disciplined more likely than not in comparison to these younger guys. these days it is very hard considering the scars that white supremacy left on us that we have not gotten over, lack of morals and discipline men and women have from poor upbringing etc. instead of realizing we HAVE faults and consulting with one another and knowledgeable sources we fight, fight and fight and break up to be lonely or begin the cycle again or worse from what i see.

i think there are a lot of dynamics to a relationship. couples rarely have family structure meaning the parents and family are not involved to confide in and be guides and support. because young people don't know very much and men sure don't know as much as they think they do about maintaining a marriage; or union whatever u want to call it. for women we let our emotions run wild often so between us we have to work to find balance. I'm not saying all elders know what the heck they're talking about lol but there are those that are wise :) and full of good advice.

i disagree with the statement that a twenty-three year-old is too young. it is that they are not mothered properly and therefore don't know much because no one takes the time to prepare them; schooling them in home and feminine economics, although they do in other cultures more. in other cultures i've seen they haven't left this part out of their child's up-bringing; girls are groomed to know their nature and act as such. i'm not saying a woman can't do what a man can i'm saying a woman should behave like a woman and not manly but let men be men and take the roles that they have in the family and society. a young woman should and has to figure her role out that's life. you cant learn it but by living and the longer you wait the more injustice you do yourself.

the problem is everyone treats young people like babies and then wonder when they're thirty why they still don't have any sense. they got a late start waaaay late.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back