Black Relationships : I Prefer A Younger Woman

KingWaynePharaoh

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Occupation
accountant
Hey, when it comes to age, I GREATLY prefer a woman or girl younger because I like a younger girl and I want to have children. Between 10-15 years younger is highly prefered. I know there are some ladies that are against such an idea for a man to want. I do too much weight lifting and exercise. My sexual strength have no wained yet. How many of you dudes are married to a young woman?

Hey, when it comes to age, I GREATLY prefer a woman or girl younger because I like a younger girl and I want to have children. Between 10-15 years younger is highly prefered. I know there are some ladies that are against such an idea for a man to want. I do too much weight lifting and exercise. My sexual strength have no wained yet. How many of you dudes are married to a young woman?

:hello: KingWaynePharaoh ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

well well well ... you've come in with a tall order Sir ... uhhhhhh ... can i ask a question ... since you've been so pointed?

Tell us please ... us younger ladies ... :look: ... exactly how old are you?

And ... do you have any pics of yourself we can see ... show'n the muscles and stuff you got?

In the meantime ... and between time ... (till you get that answer to us) ... :lol: ... make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

:10500: Yeah ,...brother KingWayne,..how old are you?

I mean, why a young women when older women have more maturity..? :10400:

Not trying to judge,..I remember this conversation some years ago when a man said he want only younger women. Some one to play with or boss around..he claimed. Older women are too bossy, he also said.. Which i took consideration that we older woman are a tad bossy but....we have matured...

I'm just rambling on...forgive me..., Welcome to Destee...:SuN011:

lol Brother James ... thank you ... i didn't even look ... :look:

Brother James ... how 'bout them abs ... muscles ... weight training ... you got any pics on that ??

If'n he gonna come in and get our young beautiful Sisters ... then he gonna hafta prove his worthiness ... QQ

Does the Brother have some land, cows, sump'n that looks like a dowry ... QQ

Walk'n in here talk'n 'bout he want the tender-est stuff we got ... he might be able to get it ... but we aint seen no evidence yet.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back