African Traditional Religion : I ordered this new Alexandrite Purple Crystal Ball

Discussion in 'African Traditional Religion Study Group' started by wilspeak, Mar 16, 2019.

1. wilspeak

wilspeak New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1
    When I ordered this new Alexandrite Purple Crystal Ball, I had a Real Feeling that I better be careful with how I handle and use this new crystal ball. Can anyone give me some advice on how to handle and treat a crystal ball? Thank You.

2. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,313
    Two pieces of advice.

1. If you purchase a Wiccan or Pagan based product without thoroughly researching it's intrinsic value or implied power or at least asking the seller "ALL" the specifics of their item you bought, maybe, just maybe you best indulge yourself with something you can better understand instead of coming to a forum asking advice about something without so much as providing a link to this bauble.

2. If you're going to serve up your hard earned cash for crystal get the best money can buy unless you're on a budget. Unlike less desired and cheaper regular crystal, leaded crystal reflects more light and as such cost much more.

The best of the best and better then the rest
    Baccarat

If cost is of no concern.
    Daum
    Lalique

The best money can buy.
    Steuben
    Tiffany

Pricey but somewhat affordable to most
    Waterford
    Swarovski

I hope this helped in some way.