Black People : I never once believed AMERICA had entered a post racial stage

nilevalley

PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 18, 2014
A lot of black people I talked to over the years kind of brushed me off especially when I tried to argue with them about the racial circumstances in America in the 21st century.
For some odd reason they felt things had changed in America that racism wasn't that bad anymore and when Barack Obama was elected as the first African American president well some of my black pals really thought racism was dead and we had entered an new era of brotherhood in the U.S.
I got tired of arguing so I started smiling when a brother or sister raved about this new America full of race free Whites.

I knew a time would come and the racist white snakes would come out hibernation and shock the hell out of black America.
Well last Friday night should have shown the black dreamers about the true nature of many Whites.

I wonder how they felt when they watched the news and saw a 1,000 Nazis Kkk's and white nationalists carrying torches and chanting anti Jewish slogans and shouting blood and soil a slogan borrowed from old Nazi Germany.

Then the next day when clashes broke out between Whites and anti nationalists groups and it was all climaxed when a white nationalist plowed his car into a group of counter demonstrates killing one woman

Why be shocked by rise of these racist groups? They merely hide from our sight for nearly a half century. They waited for right conditions to come out of their well hidden holes.

The right conditions is the presence of 45 (Donald Trump).
So now maybe some of us will take heed and try to stand closer to our black brothers and sisters.
We really need each other because the storm clouds are re-gathering once more
and it's no telling what the days ahead may bring.
Let this past week be a lesson to all of you who were duped into believing that Whites had she'd their racist skins and brotherhood was shining down on AMERICA.
Remember the steps we made is only because of the civil rights bill of 1964.
Laws were passed to open the doors of equal opportunity.
But those laws couldn't wipe race hate from the minds of Whites
Dark days have returned
Be watchful and careful
my black friends.
Walk in unity with your brothers and sisters.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back