Black Relationships : I need....

PJ & Kente

You know....?

I need a woman that COMPLIMENTS me not COMPETES with me in strength and endurance.

Nisa

I agree totally that many women are using the word "independant" out of contexts.

Ofcourse if would be foolish to put all your faith in a man or anybody else in todays society where few know the meaning of loyalty.

Some think that being dependant on a man means they are "slaves" to him.

I don't mean "need me" in the sense of you looking at me as a walking VENTILATOR you needs to hold on to for dear life;

I meant that emotionally and spiritually you need my presence to feel whole...like I would need your presence to feel complete and fulfilled.

Triniti

Oh shhhhhnap!

I didn't mean for this post to look like a personal ad.

When I said I "needed" a woman who needs me I was stating my TYPE or PREFERENCE as opposed to the usual strong sista type so many bruthaz claim to want.

I think of myself as a strong independent woman as to having a career, being educated, having the ability to make difficult decisions and overcome stressful and life altering situations. Yes I can pay my bills on my own and raise my own children, but I need the support and love of my husband. He would always be the "man of the house" and his opinions are valuable to me. I don't need him on a financial level, and many women stay in bad relationships or marriages because they feel they can't support themselvs and their children without the man. Many women are divorced by their husband left withthe fear of wondering how they are going to support themselves without him on top of the emotional pain they're experiencing. What if the man were to die? So I think that all women should be able to support themselves if something like that should arise, or at least know how to support themselves and stand on their own two feet. A lot of men want a woman who can bring something to the table too, with more and more household needing two or more incomes to survive. I still need a man on an emotional level. Someone to share my life, dreams, and future with.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back