Black People : I NEED YOUR HELP(INSPIRATION)

naija-man

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2003
PLANET EARTH
Occupation
STUDENT
I will be going to the edingbrugh festival with a youth group, where people will be coming together in name of the the G8 summit about clearing poverty out of Africa.....but before i go me and the youth group will be going to the house of commons.....and i and another member will need 2 do a presentation....so i need sum idea/inspiration on what to write about....it has to be a poem/lyrical............

i'm stuck on what to say or write about..can any of guys help??

while this should be placed in the poetry/ book writing discussion forum
i will move it their only poetry allowed here and i'm sure many will address
this with some wonderful ideas i wish you a safe trip and safe return and
good luck ........let me see what i can come up with to help ...

For over four centuries Africa has had slavery. Carved out of the “ Scramble for Africa” imposed on the nation by colonial rulers. Not always in chains. But in its different but equal ways its rulers grew rich and powerful. Much was done to deprive the African people of their territory, freedom of action and their independence.

This relief is long over due from the Colonial Powers. While it is a relief it isn’t enough to bring Africa into the twenty-first century. It is not enough to build back traditions and fund problems, sickness and disease caused by the invasion and neglect caused by those rulers.

What has happened in this debt relief effort is some Sphere of Influence has taken hold and should go father to build this nation Africa into a place where technology is welcomed, where communication restrictions if any imposed are lifted.

None of these Colonial Powers have denied growth of their own nations, yet they do have many financial holds on the victim.

Mankind of one sprit. When one race is punished and lost, all others eventually find the same faith; all those participating pay the cost. We are all tied to what we do. The chains placed on another. Keep working. May more nations come to build this great nation. We must be one helping another. May many more join? This band of brothers?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back