I Need These Forum Problems addressed By a Staff or Admin

Monetary said:
river...I had the same problem. If you implement the following instructions, you should be ok.

1. On the Black People page, click on User CP
2. On the left-hand side of this page, click on Edit Options
3. Scroll down the page until you find the Miscellaneous Options section.
4. Change the Message Editor Interface from Basic Editor - A Simple text box to Standard Editor - Extra formatting Controls
5. Then click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.

You should see all of your text options and smilies when you post a reply.
Thanks Monetary. That worked. The smilies are there.

Still wish I knew who gave me my 15th reputation. Oh well Maybe they will step up and admit it. It worked for Destee and Triniti then it stopped. Maybe it will start again with the change you showed me.

river said:
Thanks Monetary. That worked. The smilies are there.

Still wish I knew who gave me my 15th reputation. Oh well Maybe they will step up and admit it. It worked for Destee and Triniti then it stopped. Maybe it will start again with the change you showed me.

You're welcome, my dear Sista.

:D

Thank you Monetary :love:

Brother James ... i hope you saw this too.

Sister River ... i'm glad it worked for you. Tell me Sister, are you saying you have evidence of some reputation, but it doesn't indicate who it's from?

Again ... thanks Monetary ... hope you're in class today ... about right now ... www.blackvoice.chat :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

:hearts4:
Destee said:

Sister River ... i'm glad it worked for you. Tell me Sister, are you saying you have evidence of some reputation, but it doesn't indicate who it's from?

Again ... thanks Monetary ... hope you're in class today ... about right now ... www.blackvoice.chat :kiss:

Destee
Yes and the problem has returned. After I received the reputations from you and Sistah trinity the notation seen beside my post where it tells you when the person joined and how many posts they made etc indicated that I received two more. But when I went to my User CP there is no indication of having received any reps. But I still have my smilies.:heart:

Destee said:

:heart:

Destee

You're welcome. Np at all.

I was watching tv. I wasn't at the computer.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back