I need some encouragement or something

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Oct 13, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Im too shy to let this boy know how i feel. i thought i got over him,but when he called me i liked him again.I saw him today but he didnt see me. i want to let him know how i feel. I know for a fact that he likes me.Everyone is telling me to just call him and talk to him as freinds at least.But i dont know if i should.Another thing is that hes 15 and in the grade below me but i dont care anymore its my life, i dont care what others have to say. Im just too shy to call him,there isnt really any alternatives...But **** all my friends encourage me to do it and they eventually get through to me in other situations,But not this time.Any advice

2. BlatinaPoet4u

BlatinaPoet4u Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    SWEETIE...STOP being STUBBORN!!!! Jus call the boy... don't be shy u never kno he might jus be waitin to her ur voice..... GIRL DON'T BE AFRAID..... If he try to play u tho.... tell him u got a big sis (me) that he don't wanna meet!:yesno: (LOL) Sike nah, but jus go ahead and do what makes u feel comfortable!

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    look, PM me his number and I'll call him for you.

4. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I know how you feel, sort of. Everytime I get ready for a sparring session at my gym I always get the jitters and have uncontrollable nervous problems. When I finally get in the ring and take my first hit or give it, I realize the wait in between the punches is worse than the actual punch it's self.

Just do it.

Like Nike.

5. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Get on top of this,its not a problem!U r a girl n girls knows naturally how to move with guys!As u know he likes u,so things are easier right now!!!Call him n c what will happen