I need some advice..

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Oct 6, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I KNOW YOUR GOING TO TELL ME TO STUDY MY BOOKS OR SOMETHING,BUT I'M YOUNG.IT'S WHATS EXPECTED.I CANT HELP HOW I FEEL ANYWAY..

I have a feeling this boy likes me,but i'm not sure.i dont think he'd ever date a girl like me.

he was complimenting me and stuff when he didn't have to, he just says this stuff out of nowhere,he doesnt do it to other girls.like when he said i was beautiful after sum other boy said it,i didnt believe the boy and he was like you are beautiful(didnt have to),said i had pretty eyes more than once to make sure i heard.
    He asked if we like any people in my college & i was like no,then he said hes seen some nice girls in the college even some in the class while glancing at me he repeated the class part a few times & looking at me. :luvv: with googly eyes.

When i came in the class he was like "Your all in pink"and points at my nose stud,he notices every little thing. i swear no1 else noticed that.
    I said i was scared of gettin run over so i walk fast & so i was like " would u save me" n he was like of course i would", then on the way bck from the store he out of nowhere decides to jump as if a car was comin and i started screamin,then i was like aww u really did try n save me,because he reached out for my arm(jokin of course coz he was tryin to get me scared).He was fighting this other dude for a seat,so he could sit next to me. When other girls are in the room and a songs playing, he'll turn to me and say "this song is for you" and i was singing this song last week to him and he smiling,now everytime it comes on he will say thats our song.

Could he like me,i dont know he could be jus flirting right? but i dont know it seems like it could be more. but he doesnt flirt like that with anyone else.Could i have this all wrong?

2. nzingha

nzingha New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    The way it sounds he is really feelin' you. Try it out and see where it goes.

3. babyshy1

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm just trying to figure him out right now, see if he acts like that with other girls.Im just scared that i'll get rejected or something. What if he really doesnt like me? that's why i'm not going to tell him until i know for sure.

4. softstone

softstone Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    keep it real with him. let him know exactly how you feel see what he says and go from there.

5. babyshy1

Ratings:
    +12
    I would but im shy, i have been keeping it real though.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    lil sis babyshy1.....it sould like sweet puppy love
    and he seem to really like you , if you can sing to him you can also
    feel him out without the shyness and give it a chance but i must say
    be aware and alert and make smart choices , stay focus on them books
    as we all know boys will be around long after finishing school and setting
    up your career goals .....be wise and not affraid to feel and be felt from the heart
    the realism of two is being open , it's o'kay to be shy and let him know your on
    the shy side and you take things slow ........Good luck and be blessed lil sis.