Black Relationships : I NEED SOME ADVICE

Smurfette

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 6, 2004
I have a problem I need the advice of an elder, someone more wiser, someone who has been there and done that. I am 17 years old going on 18 soon. This boy that I have dated for a while and ended the relationship with, recently got locked up and I dont know what to do to hold him down, what does he expect for me to do? I write him all the time, I tell him how I feel, I just dont know what else to do, how else can I help him, how can I help him do his time, like what is some advice that I should tell him? I told him to keep drawing because he has potential, I am just tired of telling him the same thing over and over, PLEASE SOME ONE GIVE ME ADVICE, HELP ME.....

I hear what ou are saying jamesfrmphilly

B]I am in school I will be a freshman as of Sept. 1 2004 at a four year college out here in New Jersey, I am working and looking forward to getting another job, to keep myself busy, or if anything, Im thinking of starting up a hip hop dance class at my school. Many people over and over told me to give up on him, and this and that, but I cant let go of him, I care for him, we been through so much, and through everything we still managed to keep the friendship that we have lasting. I care so much for him, I miss him, I put so much work into "us" and I just dont want to lose him. I cant stop thinking about him, and I have shut down every "dude", that tried to start a relationship with me. I just cant do it, its like a fish caught up in a net, the fish is struggling trying hard, but wont be set free unless someone helps the fish. Thats how I am. I guess Im just sprung, or in teenage love I dont know but I just want to help him out the best that I can. I want to see him become something, I want him to be happy. I just dont know what else to do. [/B]

You will keep him occupied while he is in jail. You will stay "faithful" to him while he is in jail (even though you two have broke up). But when he gets out...he will more than likely be with someone else. Jail promises always sound good...but never pan out.

I'd be his friend, pen pal even, but I would not be waiting on him to get out of jail and putting my life on hold. YOU ARE NOT IN JAIL WITH HIM. Live your life and date other people.

Smurfette said:
This boy that I have dated for a while and ended the relationship with...
Smurfette said:
I have shut down every "dude", that tried to start a relationship with me
go find your self a counselor or therapist and discuss your situation with them.
there should be one at school.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back