Black Relationships : I need opinions...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by gottaluvher143, Dec 13, 2008.

1. gottaluvher143

gottaluvher143 Member MEMBER

Special Needs Adult Care
    Ratings:
    +1
  2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    you're messing with a married man.
    being dishonest with your current man.
    cheesy indeed.
    perhaps try celibacy for awhile - concentrate on your mind and self, as your body is betraying any common sense/decency.

:heart:

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +162
    The best way I can say this is: There's several machine guns (loaded) aimed at ya head sis, and only you got control of the trigger. A "Thrill"will only last a moment...but death is "Forever"...
    When playing rushen roulette, some get lucky, but some don't.
    You're one person, but let's see how many lives are at stake here, ....
    The married man, ...If he cheats on his wife for you, please do not think he won't cheat on you with someone else, nor are you the first...or last. He have very little respect for his wife, and even less for you. Not to mention when you become bored, you move on. At 24 you should be all into you, for you haven't even begun to live your life yet sis. We're living in titious times, and aids has no favorites, ...none at all...and the sad part is, the innocent ones gets taken out too.
    I hope this frightens you back into "Reality"!!

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    My sister from a man view , you have open self up to this one man who love's you
    why play with fire or be burned , your first time playmate returns married , he should
    be the last one you want to enteract with.......Faithful and trust goes a long way
    focus on ya mental acts and not your kitty for it will purrrrr !!! all the time , behold your
    self for that one you have given your all upon and not some hot roll in the sack
    learn who you are and what you need outside the box of sexuality...Men are forever
    sister but love is rare upon many don't sell your self short you are more then that
    be the queen you are and not get caught up in a worldwind , if you care for him
    then you can accept him being away !
    like a car why jump into a bettle when you have a caddy awaiting you or mix cars
    ride out in a tahoe when ya caddy is parked outside ....take a better stand sister
    from within yourself and let them sexual mindful thoughts go and reach higher
    what would i do if i was in these shoes.......I would be safe love the one i'm with
    continue building and work my mind on my self goals for life ahead and let the
    bedroom boom come when it's time not force self into it on a heat of passion or lust
    do yourself better you are a queen accept nothing less from ya brother & friend
    wise up sis.

5. sweet apple*pie

sweet apple*pie Well-Known Member MEMBER

I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
    Ratings:
    +30
    hey gottaloveher...

I have a flow I recently wrote in the poetry section called "HOW WE FEEL" I think you should check it out. It speaks heavily on how we should not let our "feelings" control us.

To really be considered a "woman of strength" you have to be able to "control" your feelings. At this time, your feelings are controlling you. A woman who can not be in control, is a weak minded individual toying with childs play. To be in control, is to seperate the girls from the women. Which are you?

(This reminds me so much, of the Steve Harvey Morning show, for those of you who get it in your area, when he goes over the daily relationship "strawberry letter.")

Many things are taking place here. And to be honest, I dont think you need to be anywhere near a relationship, or anyones husband for that matter. I believe you need to spend some real time with yourself, examining your motives. Asking yourself 1) why is it that you have difficulty commiting. 2) If you know you have difficulty commiting, then why would you commit to someone going to Africa 3) Why you feel it is acceptable behavior to go after another womans man, who will a) only look at you as a side fling b) never leave his real family for you c) will end up making a complete and utter fool out of you d) being a backstabbing jezebel to the positive message you should be setting forth, with respect to all black women and e) being the epitomy of disgrace.

May I ask a question?
    Why is it, that you have no feelings for this man's wife?

I am not here to judge you whatsoever, because we all come from different walks of life, with different influences. But I have to say, as a 26 year old woman myself, that your mind is not in alignment at this time. The games you are playing are for children. You should speak on behalf of your vagina, it should not speak on behalf of you.

Please excercise some self control, and perhaps think of some ways to bring up your self-esteem levels. For a woman who thinks highly of herself, does not lower herself to take another womans man, nor does she have trouble commiting to a relationship without probable cause. A woman of integrity knows the difference between right and wrong.

I say this all in love...truthfully speaking.

6. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11

:SuN013: SWEET APPLE, GURL, I CAN'T SAY NOTHING AFTER THAT, PREACH GURL, SHOOT, I'M CONVICTED ON WHAT YOU JUST SAID! HMMM

7. sweet apple*pie

sweet apple*pie Well-Known Member MEMBER

I am a student, and all though it is hardwork, it
    Ratings:
    +30
    Thanks free!

I also wanted to say that what Queentswana said was very powerful too.

8. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    I TOTALLY AGREE

THE SPIRIT IS UP IN THIS THREAD, I HOPE THAT YOUR MESSAGE GET THRU AND UNDERSTAND THAT REPRESENTS LOVE TAPS ACROSS THE BEHIND. :blowkiss:

9. MRLEGEND

MRLEGEND Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    yeah it doesn't seem like you are ready to settle down...you may still be in your "H" phase seeing as you're doing 2 no-no's at the same time. Messing with someones husband, and cheating on someone who loves you...

Do my man a favor and let him go; he may be passing up the chance at real love, trying to stay faithful to you. It's only right since you are having a difficult time returning that respect to him...only evil & selfishness would have you do anything else

10. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,147
    :SuN013:

What happens in the dark comes out in the light, always!

If you cant control your urges now, you wont be able to control them when there is real trouble. 2nd, the other guy is married!!!!!!!!!!!!