The Front Porch : i need images of statues and paintings

just a random post on that northern negroid tribe called the Egyptians

Ancient-Egypt-beer-006.jpg

A Syrian mercenary drinking beer in the company of his Egyptian wife and child, c. 1350 BC. Photograph: Bettmann/Corbis

source(http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2010/oct/27/old-ale-beer-history)

Mural+of+a+prominent+pattern+most+important+pillars+of+the+ancient+Egyptian+art.+Temple+of+Dendera.jpg

a bunch of negroids on an egyptian wall at the temple of dandera

afropharaoniclinks.jpg

mural picture
tumblr_m2wkszSbMS1rtcgxao1_1280.jpg

:)
WHAT'S UP, 'CREEPER'?!
*laugh*
You haven't graced me with your presence, today...why?
Was it something that I said...?

Yes, it's unfortunate when things don't go according to plan.... http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

Well, it's ok. Apparently, someone readjusted your meds...and I'm glad for that. Don't worry, though. There will be other lurkin' loons, with 'Mimi' in their sights, to latch on and take your place as president of my internet fan club.

Seriously.
'Being bothersome' seems to be a part of the audition.

So, anyway --
Normally, I hit and quit threads. BUT...I 'just so happened' to see you in a new member's thread... shamelessly plugging yours:

hi and welcome here ..

...can't even issue a proper greeting to a new member for harassing them to read your thread, can you?

Well...if you wanna generate traffic, post your thread in the appropriate area. Like, the History section or the Main Forum?

You're welcome.

Otherwise...well, how many will see your thread? Just...look at all the time you've spent, basically, hustling the board for thread submissions?
... and just look how much time you've wasted bothering other members (like me) via pm and getting irritated when you couldn't quite maintain control over the dialogue?

Why don't you tell the board why you chose to make post after post (after post) about a black woman? :)

I gained a wee bit of insight when I, being my usual innocent and lovely little self, kept blowing you off...said something somewhat flippant... and you got worked up 'all of the sudden' because you couldn't maintain control over the dialogue/coerce me into visiting this stupid thread/get me to be serious/force me to stay on your topic?

The mask almost slipped, didn't it? http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

:)
WHAT'S UP, 'CREEPER'?!
*laugh*
You haven't graced me with your presence, today...why?
Was it something that I said...?

Yes, it's unfortunate when things don't go according to plan.... http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

Well, it's ok. Apparently, someone readjusted your meds...and I'm glad for that. Don't worry, though. There will be other lurkin' loons, with 'Mimi' in their sights, to latch on and take your place as president of my internet fan club.

Seriously.
'Being bothersome' seems to be a part of the audition.

So, anyway --
Normally, I hit and quit threads. BUT...I 'just so happened' to see you in a new member's thread... shamelessly plugging yours:

...can't even issue a proper greeting to a new member for harassing them to read your thread, can you?

Well...if you wanna generate traffic, post your thread in the appropriate area. Like, the History section or the Main Forum?

You're welcome.

Otherwise...well, how many will see your thread? Just...look at all the time you've spent, basically, hustling the board for thread submissions?
... and just look how much time you've wasted bothering other members (like me) via pm and getting irritated when you couldn't quite maintain control over the dialogue?

Why don't you tell the board why you chose to make post after post (after post) about a black woman? :)

I gained a wee bit of insight when I, being my usual innocent and lovely little self, kept blowing you off...said something somewhat flippant... and you got worked up 'all of the sudden' because you couldn't maintain control over the dialogue/coerce me into visiting this stupid thread/get me to be serious/force me to stay on your topic?

The mask almost slipped, didn't it? http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

Sister ... why are you giving this Brother a hard time?

It's looking like you're stalking him ... not the other way around.

You're gonna hafta quit calling him out of his name.

If he's bothering you, report it ... following him around harassing him ... puts you in violation.

uhhhh ... you are in this "stupid thread" ... is he making you do stuff you don't wanna do?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back