The Front Porch : i need images of statues and paintings

MimiBelle

Dec 13, 2010
Texas...for now.
Occupation
RN-BSN
Are we friends?
*smirk*
...'cause I don't want to give any the impression that I'm 'perfectly fine' with having pm's shoved down my throat every time I log on....
Do you bother other posters as much...?

So, here I am... in your thread? Happy?
I've read. I've skimmed.
What do I think?
*shrug*

-- Nothing. Doesn't mean that I don't know anything. I discuss...what I will...because I can.
-- I'm not interested in playing so don't look to me to 'feed' you.
-- You're still a weirdo, seemingly, with no life and a helluva lot of time on your hands....
-- You have some decent information in this thread.
Pretty good for a Frenchman ....

Troll-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol

This is the 2nd person... I swear....there's a surge of 'un-medicated' loons on the board and, for some reason, they're trying to gravitate towards me. WTF?
Is it because I mentioned being a nurse? *laugh*

The virtual world imitates the real world, I see.
...'cause even in real life, people read that like an open invitation. It doesn't bother me. It's just a petty annoyance. Like, I don't know what these guys want. I can't assess and I don't have any depakote or narcs to give them....
The bright side? No one's pm'ing to ask 'medical questions' or showing pics of their weird body sores.
You're never off duty, though.
Don't let me be in Wal-greens in some scrubs with my name-tag prominently displayed....
Last Saturday, I was in CVS buying...*ahem*... feminine hygiene products? Why was the checkout girl asking me questions about douching...? Then, we had a 3-minute discussion over which brand, in our opinion, had the best feminine wipes....
I don't know what it is but there's just something about me that makes the average woman want to pull me to the side and take about her vagina....

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Are we friends?
*smirk*
...'cause I don't want to give any the impression that I'm 'perfectly fine' with having pm's shoved down my throat every time I log on....
Do you bother other posters as much...?

So, here I am... in your thread? Happy?
I've read. I've skimmed.
What do I think?
*shrug*

-- Nothing. Doesn't mean that I don't know anything. I discuss...what I will...because I can.
-- I'm not interested in playing so don't look to me to 'feed' you.
-- You're still a weirdo, seemingly, with no life and a helluva lot of time on your hands....
-- You have some decent information in this thread.
Pretty good for a Frenchman ....

Troll-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol-ol

This is the 2nd person... I swear....there's a surge of 'un-medicated' loons on the board and, for some reason, they're trying to gravitate towards me. WTF?
Is it because I mentioned being a nurse? *laugh*

The virtual world imitates the real world, I see.
...'cause even in real life, people read that like an open invitation. It doesn't bother me. It's just a petty annoyance. Like, I don't know what these guys want. I can't assess and I don't have any depakote or narcs to give them....
The bright side? No one's pm'ing to ask 'medical questions' or showing pics of their weird body sores.
You're never off duty, though.
Don't let me be in Wal-greens in some scrubs with my name-tag prominently displayed....
Last Saturday, I was in CVS buying...*ahem*... feminine hygiene products? Why was the checkout girl asking me questions about douching...? Then, we had a 3-minute discussion over which brand, in our opinion, had the best feminine wipes....
I don't know what it is but there's just something about me that makes the average woman want to pull me to the side and take about her vagina....

noble_moore ... lol ... this is the post you want deleted ... ?? ... :look: ... if it were only that easy ... :bye:

We don't delete posts by request.

Brother ... are you harassing folk in private messages / conversations? You could lose access to that feature if you're doing that. I'm inclined to take it from you now, based solely on the above, but i haven't ... yet. You can't use our community features provided to you at no cost, to harass the Members in private. I'd love to know if any other Members feel the way Sister MimiBelle does. It's interesting, folk who do this never include me in the private conversations ... i wonder why ... :look:

lol Sister MimiBelle ... you're too funneee !! ... lol @ was it because i mentioned i was a nurse ... :rofl: ... or even better ... they be bring'n you pics of their body sores ... hahahahaha ... :rofl: ... :lol: ... oh gosh ... poor thing!

Sister ... if you continue to receive unwanted private messages / conversations, please let me know.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

noble_moore

Jan 31, 2013
well i only spoke to her twice and i don't understand why she didn't tell me i did .. if you have the logs go see what i said .
all i did as usual was present black history .
and why could this user not have tell me about this directly ..

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: