The Front Porch : i need images of statues and paintings

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
:)
WHAT'S UP, 'CREEPER'?!
*laugh*
You haven't graced me with your presence, today...why?
Was it something that I said...?

Yes, it's unfortunate when things don't go according to plan.... http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

Well, it's ok. Apparently, someone readjusted your meds...and I'm glad for that. Don't worry, though. There will be other lurkin' loons, with 'Mimi' in their sights, to latch on and take your place as president of my internet fan club.

Seriously.
'Being bothersome' seems to be a part of the audition.

So, anyway --
Normally, I hit and quit threads. BUT...I 'just so happened' to see you in a new member's thread... shamelessly plugging yours:

...can't even issue a proper greeting to a new member for harassing them to read your thread, can you?

Well...if you wanna generate traffic, post your thread in the appropriate area. Like, the History section or the Main Forum?

You're welcome.

Otherwise...well, how many will see your thread? Just...look at all the time you've spent, basically, hustling the board for thread submissions?
... and just look how much time you've wasted bothering other members (like me) via pm and getting irritated when you couldn't quite maintain control over the dialogue?

Why don't you tell the board why you chose to make post after post (after post) about a black woman? :)

I gained a wee bit of insight when I, being my usual innocent and lovely little self, kept blowing you off...said something somewhat flippant... and you got worked up 'all of the sudden' because you couldn't maintain control over the dialogue/coerce me into visiting this stupid thread/get me to be serious/force me to stay on your topic?

The mask almost slipped, didn't it? http://www.***************/albums/userpics/10001/coffee-news.gif

Be quiet. P.S, thanks.

Nice thread noble, some images I haven't seen before like the west african ones. Keep em comin.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
i dont get it ....
(btw feel free to post on this random thread)
You're preaching to the choir; meaning there's no need for you to show this to convince because here, it is already believed that Africa has a rich history. But you still can show it, just because you want.

noble_moore

Jan 31, 2013
thank you for the support ..
and to the person who rants about me , when they asked me to quit bothering, i did, then apologized ..
now i am surprised that i get another post accusing me of something exaggerating what happened ( and about the ladies thing , i will continue to post about our past sisters as an inspiration to our women of today : the black woman has done great things in the past so can they do so today ) ..
anyways , thanks to those who support and the real purpose of this thread is for me to archive knowledge i get around here and there

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
thank you for the support ..
and to the person who rants about me , when they asked me to quit bothering, i did, then apologized ..
now i am surprised that i get another post accusing me of something exaggerating what happened ( and about the ladies thing , i will continue to post about our past sisters as an inspiration to our women of today : the black woman has done great things in the past so can they do so today ) ..
anyways , thanks to those who support and the real purpose of this thread is for me to archive knowledge i get around here and there
Why feel the need to defend yourself? You're doing nothing wrong by collecting your pics.:) Sometimes people just like being a bit rude to others like has happened to you, but all that was handled.

noble_moore

Jan 31, 2013
book of the dead

cheops khufu

facial reconstructions of nfr titi ,tut ankh amun, and ramesis II

noble_moore

Jan 31, 2013
images of blacks in the european medieval ages
roland vs king massile

sudanese soldiers fighting from a fort ( although there is a suspicious contrast one can still se that they are sudanese ( black if you want )

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: